Chapter Two

Dazai kept bugging Chuuya to be his friend. On the other hand, Chuuya doesn't want to. He wants to be alone and for him, Dazai is annoying. Why does he even need to be here in this school with him? Can't he just find someone who he can befriend with?

Just, why him?

He's tired of finding friends that he could really trust. He doesn't want to go through that again. he hated it. One certain person said that,

"it's better to be alone, at least, no one would mind nor hurt you."

"Chuuya~ please let me be your first and trustworthy friend! I'll do anything for you!" Dazai said dramatically, waving a hand in the air.

Chuuya bit his tongue, "I said no. Why can't you understand a simple thing? stay away from me, right now, or else.." he gave him a death glare. "I'll slit your throat."

Dazai chuckles, "But I was the one who's suppose to slit someone's throat for you."

"What the hell are you saying, Dazai" Chuuya rolled his eyes and placed his head on the table. He groaned. Oh, how much does he wanted to rip this newbie's head off? He's really, really annoying. If only he could just kick out of this school, he would do that.

But, he can't. He's weak like every insecure person is.

"I want to cut my hair... It's so ugly.." Chuuya groaned from the table. Dazai heard it. He patted his head, feeling how smooth and beautiful his hair is.

"You shouldn't do it, Chuuya. Your hair is a unique one I've ever seen in my life! It's so gorgeous Chuuya-"

"So you're saying I'm beautiful like all of the girls around?" He snapped "Oh please Dazai, I'm not a gay, please."

"Did I mentioned that you are one?"

"Tsk, get out of my sight, Dazai."

"No can do, Chuuya. I said I wanted to be your friend, right? I'll keep asking you until you will finally say a yes." Dazai said, playing with his bandages around his wrist.

Chuuya facepalmed, "Didn't I told you that my answer will always be no? I do not want to have any friends anymore. I hate to have friends who come and go. They will just come in your life if they need something and leave you if you're already futile."

Dazai paused, he looked at him. thinking about how much did he suffer from those "friends" he said. He did experience it too. No matter how valuable you are, people will just leave you. He had so many friends back then. But, all of them disappeared like ash. It's terrible.

"So why have friends if they will just leave the heck out of you? It's useless, Dazai. go and find someone else. This world is unfair." Chuuya said sadness is can be heard in his voice.

Chuuya does want to have friends. But, he's afraid that they might abandon him again and again. He doesn't know this guy yet. Dazai sat down on a chair beside chuuya and poked his forehead.

"Silly you, is this how you express yourself to have friends," He asked him playfully. Chuuya gave him an angry and annoyed look after he poked his forehead. He got from his seat and grabbed a jacket and bag.

"Oh, ~ is it cold chuuya?" Dazai asked.

"Shut up, Dazai." his cheeks are pink as he walked out of the school.

Dazai laughed at his reaction. "Oh my dear Chuuya, you don't have to be alone anymore." he rose from his seat and as he followed him.

---

Chuuya entered the flower shop. He dropped his bag and wore his jacket. The old lady waved at him. Chuuya smiled. He ran into a tall blonde man. he bumped into him, knocking himself over. The man dropped the vase that he was holding. Loud trash can be heard in the shop. The vase was shattered into pieces. The old woman screamed.

The man stood up, angry and fury in his eyes. Chuuya was frightened at the sudden situation. The man walked towards him, his fist was curled up into a small. The old woman tried to catch up, to stop the man from hurting him

The man was about to grab Chuuya by the collar of his shirt when a certain brunette stopped his hand from doing it. Dazai was holding the man's hand, Chuuya's eyes winded.

"Who the hell are you?! Get the hell out of way! That boy needs to pay!" The man yelled angrily.

"Pay? For what? He didn't mean to broke your precious vase. Why don't you just buy another vase? You're rich, aren't you?" Dazai snapped at him.

"Why you little!" he punched him in the face. Dazai coughed blood.

"Please stop this! This is brutal! He's just a child! Don't hurt him further! I'll give you another vase if you'd like. You don't need to pay it!" the old lady begged, clutching the man's shirt. The man let Dazai go. He collapsed on the ground. Chuuya ran towards his injured body.

"Fools." the man said as he left the shop.

The old woman ran to dazai. They helped Dazai to sit on a couch next to the counter. She prepared an ice pack and gave it to Dazai.

"You idiot!" Chuuya punched the couch next to Dazai, glaring at him badly. "Why do you have to do such a thing for me?! I didn't ask for your damn help! I just.. I just.."

"What are you saying? It's-"

"IT'S JUST I DON'T LIKE SEEING PEOPLE HURT FOR ME WHO DOESN'T EVEN DESERVED IT!" Chuuya shouted at him. Dazai blinked.

'Do he need a hug or something?'

"I told you to stay away because.." Chuuya's eyes were in tears. "I don't want you or anyone to get hurt because of me!"

'Oh well, I guess he needs one. God please, I hope he won't punch me for this'

In a split second, Dazai pulled him into a hug, holding him tightly. Chuuya was shocked. He's warm and he smells nice... Is this the feeling of being hugged by someone?

In Dazai's surprise, he didn't struggle to get broke the hug. He smiled and realizing that Chuuya was hugging him back.

"It's okay... I did it for you, Chuuya. I don't want you to be hurt either because I know how weak you are to fight and stand up for something. as long as I'm here, no one would hurt you."

---

I tried to make this part long like I Usually do. deym feels hahaha. dazai protecting the innocent chuuya boi.

see you in the next part my lovelies.