Campfire

Categories: Fluff/Humour/Solangelo

A/N: I do not own the Campfire Song Song.

***

That night, Will Solace had to drag Nico Di'angelo to the campfire. The Roman heroes, Hazel and Frank were leaving at sun up; a campfire was being held to see them off.

Nico didn't want to go, he wanted to roll up in bed. And he made that very clear.

So Will did his very best

"And it'll help if, you just sing along-" Will nodded at Nico.

But he was definitely not going to sing along.

"C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song! C-..." Will sang merrily along to the song of his childhood. He had managed to get everyone but Nico to join in.

"No," Nico mouthed to him.

He didn't even know what this song was. Had he made it up? Maybe it was from that weird program with the sponge that he seemed to be obsessed with at the moment.

He held his face him his hands; embarrassed by the guy he called his boyfriend. He prayed it would stop. But he knew it wouldn't.

Will wouldn't stop unless Will got what he wanted.

It went on and on and on. They kept just kept singing the same verses.

As the repeating continued. The voices got quieter as people started to stop.

But there was one person still going.

"IT'LL HELP, IT'LL HELP IF," Will sang.

Nico rolled his eyes and grabbed the neck of Will's shirt. He pulled him into a kiss to shut him up.

He deepened the kiss before pulling away from his soft pink lips.

Nico grounded his teeth and ignored his pride for a second. "You just sing along."

Will grinned. "Thanks Sunshine."

Nico's eyes darted away. Everyone stared at his bright red cheeks before getting back to doing their own thing.

"Whatever," he said, looking at the grass.

He wanted to fade into the dark. But he looked up to see the glowing blonde that had his heart, and all the embarrassment just went. He realised that no one was really that bothered. Tonight was about the Roman heroes that were leaving tomorrow. His friends. So he joined in with the conversations around him.

Will smiled. Mission accomplished.

***