22- Aka Hell With Room Service

"No." I frowned. He was not making me wear this.

"You realise you don't have a choice." He replied, his eyebrow cocking up as he smirked, leaning against the doorframe of my designated single room. "After all, you want to wear it."
I felt my face drop of all emotion, and nod.

"I want to wear it." Picking the incredibly short- too short- dress up, I started to undress, taking my top off before looking at Kilgrave. "If you're going to keep me here, can I at least have some privacy?" I scowled, the hatred I had for this man showing through my eyes.

"No." He simply replied, smirking as he walked over and sat down on my bed. "You are not my puppet."

"No I'm just the person you won't let leave your side, and who you control when you please." I snapped back, taking my trousers off as I faced away from him. "Why won't you just get that I shall never feel anything towards you?"

"You did." He replied, the bed springs moving, he had stood up.

"No, Amanda did." I replied, cringing at the touch of his hand on my shoulder, his body closing in on mine.

"You said yourself, Amanda is you," I felt his breath on my neck, the hairs on the back of my neck standing up.

"Stop." I cringed, unable to move. His touch paralysed me, my body use to reacting positively to his touch. My mind ran a riot as he began to move his hands further down my arm, then back up, holding my shoulder. "I said stop!" Before I could move away his hand grabbed my throat, his other hand restraining one of my arms behind me back.

"Now now, there's no need for that." I tried to pry his hands off of my throat, his grip tightening as I tried. Moving me in front of the mirror I saw how he was smirking at my discomfort, he liked that I was fighting back. "Stop struggling." He said, placing a soft kiss on my cheek, making me involuntarily gag. "Did you just gag?" His grip tightened on both my arm and my throat, the uncomfortable feeling turning into pain.

"Let me go." I snarled with what voice I could find, but he wasn't listening.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" He said, releasing me. I turned around, hand ready to slap him when he grabbed my wrist, expecting it. Since when had his reflexes become so sharp? "That wasn't a good idea." He frowned, anger burning in his eyes. "Go and lay down." I followed his instructions, unable to move my body as he shut the bedroom door.

"No..." Tears formed in my eyes. He hadn't touched me in the few days I had been here, so why now? Come on! I thought, trying to move my body, but to no avail.
I closed my eyes, hearing a few shuffling noises and expected his weight upon me any second when all of a sudden the weight shifted on the bed, a blanket on top of me and an arm enveloping my waist, Kilgrave to my side.

"I would never do that to you." He spoke softly, wiping a tear from my eye as I turned away from him, his touch... Relaxing me. It wasn't long before I heard his breathing even out, and his strong arm pull me closer to him as he fell asleep, nuzzling his head into my back for comfort.

What the hell is he doing? I was confused, and unable to move, and much to my regret his arm made me feel safe. Amanda's feelings, although she has truly gone, still lingered within me, like a small persistent fire that won't go out on the rain. Kilgrave was being... Compassionate.

Unable to move, I began to drift off, my eyes unable to fight sleep off any longer. As much as I tried to fight it, I eventually allowed my eyes to remain closed.

"Hmph. If only Amanda was here." Kilgrave smirked, standing in the shower whilst I ran the soapy loafer over his chest. "You like this. Come on, what about down there?" He cocked an eyebrow, my eyes looking up you him.