12- Aka Truth? Or Dare?

***
Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't actually said much within the chapters, I've been to busy getting involved with the story!! 😅
I hope you are enjoying the book so far, please let me know what you think in the comments, all and any are appreciated!!
My uni deadlines are coming up, but I've given myself a weekend off to write a few chapters so I can't stick to my weekly chapter upload deadline. I'm aiming for every chapter to be around the 1,500 word mark, obviously with the a/n they are gonna be more. So, what do you guys think so far? Comments and votes are more than welcome, as well as opinions as to whether I should have more Jessica in this! The next few chapters mention her, but I was wondering what you think! Anyway, enjoy the chapter, and don't forget to lemme know what you think

EDIT: 20th March 2016
I've just hit 1k reads!! Thank you so much guys it means so much to me 😁😁 I will continue writing, any ideas as to how you want the Kilmanda ship to progress? Maybe some steamy scenes? Hehe ;)

Enjoy!!

*******

"Well that film sucked," I commented, Kilgrave turning the TV off with the remote.

"Hmm. Not quite sure 'sucked' is the right word to describe Lost Boys." I chuckled lightly, it was a cult classic, but not to my taste.

"Sorry, no pun intended." We had watched a fair few movies over the past few days, finishing on Lost Boys which finished the house's DVD collection.
"Well, that week went quickly." It had been just under a week and so far I hadn't gotten Kilgrave to control me, he was choosing his words extremely carefully. The fog surrounding my thoughts when I was near him became thicker and thicker every day, clouding my judgement on him. He was being thoughtful, cooking every night, giving me my boundaries and actually being... Well, good company.

"Here, I got Mark to grab this." Kilgrave poured out two glasses of expensive looking Red Wine, a fruity scent immediately hitting my nose.
"That smells delicious." I teased, taking the glass from him. A sip revealed that it tasted as good as it smelt, but it was bloody strong wine.

"Let's play a game." Kilgrave suggested.
"What game would that be?" I asked, curious as to where this was going.
"Truth or dare. But there's a catch. Every time you answer a truth, the other drinks. If you don't answer the truth or you fail to do the dare, you down the glass." As Kilgrave explained the rules I nodded, trying to think of a way to finally get him to control me, this was the perfect opportunity.
"Ok, you go first. Truth or Dare."

"Truth." Kilgrave said, taking a sip of his wine.

"Ok..." I thought, I couldn't be too obvious about it straight away.
"Why do you like controlling people?" He paused, slightly taken a back at the question.

"I don't. It was a curse bestowed upon me by my parents, and I learnt to control it." I he nodded, staring off into the distance for a moment before looking back at me. "Drink up." I took a mouthful of my wine, biting back at the strength of it. I was already feeling slightly buzzed, how strong was this wine!

"Ok, truth me." I smirked.

Kilgrave leaned forward. "How do you really feel about me?"

"Damn." I said out loud, he could deal the punches he took. Kilgrave chuckled, knowing he had me. In all honesty... I didn't actually know how I felt about him.
"I don't know." I shrugged.

"That's not an answer." Kilgrave gestured for the wine glass.

"Oh come on, it's the truth. I- I don't know."