Back in my bedroom, after my bath was done, I changed into a pair of grey shorts and my Addidas sweatshirt. Already brushed through the knots in my hair in the bathroom; I climb into bed grabbing my copy of Romeo and Juliet off the beside table before leaning over grabbing my glasses out of the small drawer.

I don't really wear my glasses often in public. I feel like they look kind of quirky on me but when I'm at home I really don't mind.

Opening the book to where I left off, I lean back against my pillows and begin to read.

The next morning I woke up at eight o'clock just to get an early start on the day. I still have to organize my clothes into the closet and go out to get inspiration for the pictures I have to take.

Hmm, maybe Gavin can give me some ideas?

After changing into a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt, I grab my camera and bag from off my desk before heading downstairs.

"Hey, Ry." Shawn smiles at me as I step into the kitchen.

"Hey." I smile placing my bag on the counter, of the kitchen island, before reaching over grabbing an apple off the fruit bowl.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm heading out go see if I can find some inspiration for photos." I reply, taking a bite out of my apple.

"Are you working at the hospital today?" I ask, noticing that he isn't wearing his usual office suit.

"Yeah," He replies glancing down at his watch. "I better get going." He says grabbing his coffee mug off the counter.

"Call me if you need anything okay?" He mutters leaning down kissing my temple.

"Okay." I smile as he heads out of the kitchen.

Taking another bite out of my apple I pull my cell out from my back pocket and dial Gavin's phone.

Harry's POV

"Alright James, so what is going on?" I demand as soon as I stepped into his office. James looks up at me, confused.

"What do you mean?"

"My probation." I reply coolly, crossing my arms over my chest. "Did you or didn't you send in the papers?"

"I told you I did."

"Okay," I shrug. "So what's the verdict?"

James sighs, setting his pen down while leaning back into his chair. "I tried. I did my best, I used every source I had to convince them-"

"Are you kidding me!" I yell exasperated.

No, no. This can't be happening.

"Harry, I know it's frustrating believe me." James says trying to reason with me but I shake my head.

"No you don't!" I snap. "You can walk around wherever the hell you want; you don't have to ask permission like a little boy."

"Harry, it's not that, you haven't done anything wrong." He says standing up from his desk. "On the contrary, it's the fact that you are so damn good and what you do."