23 - Tormented

(THANK YOU FOR WAITING LOL! HERE IS YOUR REWARD, A THOUSAND WORD CHAPTER! GET READY, PEOPLE! PLAY THE MUSIC RIGHT NOW THATS SOME GOOD STUFF RIGHT THERE I NEED YOU TO MAKE YER VOLUME AT 100 SO YOU CAN HEAR IT)

Undyne gasped as she jolted away. She blinked and tried to regain her sight, and when she finally did, she looked around the room. She was in a dark place, tied to a chair, and the ropes were rubbing her wrists in an unpleasant way. She was sure that she would get rope burn after this.

She stared down to her sore and red wrists. She winced in pain as she saw the rope marks.

Where was she? This room wasn't familiar towards her. It was dusty and ominous. The cold stone beneath her feet looked merciless and unforgiving. She sighed and looked around. She thought of Alphys.

Oh god, how she missed her. Alphys... She was the only one who made Undyne happy. Clichè, I know, but even though Alphys was broken... wasn't perfect... And was the most emotionally destroyed monster than anyone Undyne ever met.....

She loved her.

She missed how they would secretly watch animè together... How they would talk and laugh together... She missed everything about her.

...Undyne loved her. And now she lost everything. She sighed. She knew what would happen now. She turned to her right, and saw that there was a small window on the wall. And gentle rays of light was peeking inside.

She stared at it longingly. It would be a long time before she could see the light again.

She would remain in the darkness. Because darkness is his domain.

The darkness is where H͟͟E͟͟ belongs.

She looked up and her breath hitched in her throat. All colour left her face and it was replaced by paleness. She felt the fear creep from her stomach through her whole body. The metal door slowly creaked open to reveal...

Him.

Undyne narrowed her eyes at him. Asriel smirked and walked forward. "Hello, Captain." His voice was devious and dark. He was wearing a long black robe, and his golden necklace glinted in the light.

Undyne grumbled under her breath, her eyes looking livid. Asriel circled around her with a sinister smile on his face, his footsteps echoing around the room. "So... Reports came flooding in earlier today... About you keeping a human..."

He leaned closer towards her, his oily black eyes glinting in anger.

"W̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ i̶s̶ i̶t̶?" He hissed.

Undyne looked up angrily at him. She just glared at him, nothing more. She didn't dare say anything.

Asriel tilted his head, and his grin grew wider.

"N̶o̶t̶ s̶a̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶?" He spat.

Suddenly, Undyne let out a loud yelp when Asriel sent his fist towards her face, making her cry in pain. She looked down as crimson liquid dripped down her cheek.

Suddenly, something cold and sharp entered her forearm, making her scream. The dagger cut deeper, as blood dripped from her arm and to the floor. Undyne's breath was turning ragged and uneven.

Asriel forcefully snapped her chin towards him. "I̶f̶ y̶o̶u̶ k̶e̶e̶p̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ u̶p̶, I̶'m̶ g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶o̶ l̶o̶s̶e̶ m̶y̶ p̶ a̶ t̶ i̶ e̶ n̶ c̶ e̶." He spat.

(Incase anybody can't understand the words: 'If you keep this up, I'm going to lose my patience.')

Undyne closed her eyes as she tried to not mind her incredibly injured forearm. She kept her mouth shut, and she became fluent in silence.

Asriel growled. "Why won't you say anything? Are you scared? You probably are. You know, for tne Captain of the Royal Guard, you really are just as weak and fearful as the others. Heh, doesn't surprise me, considering that your little girlfriend was not that different." Asriel spat.

Undyne's head shot up and she lunged at him. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" She asked with fire burning in her eyes.

Asriel raised a hand and slapped her on the face, making her cry out.

"I'm going to do WORSE
to you than what I did to her." He growled.

Asriel slowly reached for another knife, his murderous gaze not leaving Undyne's fearful eyes.

"So I'll ask again..."

He looked at her with eyes that could kill someone.

"W̶H̶E̶R̶E̶ I̶S̶ T̶H̶E̶ H̶U̶M̶A̶N̶?" H̶e̶ spat as he sharpened the edge of the knife, making it immensly sharp.

There was a moment of tension and silence between the two. There were dark shadows casting under Undyne's eyes, and the blood dripped down to her lap. She was breathing heavily.

She looked up at him with the fiercest glare she had. If looks could kill, Asriel would probably be dead by now.

But that won't happen.

"Go to hell." She hissed.

Asriel leaned back in surprise. "Alright then. You practically just asked for it."

"Goodbye, CAPTAIN." He cackled as he raised the dagger, preparing to stab. Undyne closed her eyes shut, bracing herself for the immense amount of pain she was about to  endure.

...

...

. . . . .

Suddenly, the door burst open, and a shout rang out in the room.

"STOP! PLEASE, DON'T KILL HER!"