12 - Dummy

(Don't start song yet pls)

"H-hey! Are you okay...?"

"O-oh. You don't talk very much, do you?"

"That was quite the fall you just took, C'mon, let me lead you home. My mom and dad would be thrilled to have another daughter to take care of!"

"Huh? My name? Oh! How rude of me. My n a m e   i  s . . . .

--

Frisk woke up on a bed of golden flowers. She started to breathe heavily. What was that?

Was that a dream? No, it couldn't be a dream. She had never seen someone with that voice. Strange.

She slowly stood up. She rubbed her pants from the dust and started walking forwards, thinking of the dream.

She gasped in fear as she fell again, but her feet landed on the ground. She was surrounded in knee high water. She sighed.

'It's a good thing that I'm wearing shorts....' She thought.

She started walking forward. So many blue echo flowers were scattering the area, but trash piles were lying around.

Frisk crumpled her nose in disgust. "Uh. I guess I'm in the dump...?" She wondered out loud.

She continued walking forwards. There were a few brands on the dump pile that she recognized.

"So, these are from the surface..?" She asked herself.

She frowned. Was humanity THAT ignorant, that they made the entire Underground a dump for their trash...?

She shook her head.

She kept walking forward. The feint stench of the trash fills her with....

DETERMINATION.

And nausea.

She tried holding her breath and started walking faster.

She reached the end of the dump,l. There was a bicycle. She smiled slightly. She loved riding bicycles back in the surface. Her smile dropped when she realized that she wouldn't be able to ride a bike for a long time.

There was a cooler. Inside the cooler was some Astronaut Food. Her lips twitched into a smile. She liked astronauts.

She shook her head from her fantasies and took one. She walked towards the end.

There was a training dummy.

PUNCH IT?

[ ] YES [ ❤️ ] NO

Frisk smiled instead, and continued walking.

Right before she was about to go out, she had a bad feeling.

A loud electric guitar strummed out of nowhere. She spun around.

The dummy was gone.

A splash was heard in front of her. She turned back.

Lo and behold!

The dummy was right there, looking livid.

"HAHAHAHAHAH! YOU FOOL! TOO SCARED TO FIGHT ME, HUH?! YOU THINK I'M WEAK?!!!!?!? WELL LISTEN UP! HERE'S WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN. I'M GONNA TAKE YOUR SOUL, AND GET OUT OF THIS STUPID PLACE!" He announcd bravely.

MAD DUMMY. BATTLE. START!

(DUMMY! SONG! START!!!!)

The world turned intoa grid like void. Frisk gulped.

Then, the dummy started speaking.

"I am a ghost that lives inside a DUMMY.  My cousin used to live in a dummy too... Until YOU CAME ALONG! They were a shy sort. Living a lonely life in the RUINS... They saw you and hoped you might TALK to them. Perhaps strike up a friendly conversation. But NO!!! You ignored them... And broke their little ethereal heart. Despicable. Despicable! DESPICABLE! HUMAN! I'll show you what REAL heartbreak is!" He screamed. Frisk was confused, she had never seen another dummy before.

He sent other small mini dummies. These dummies flashed red and moved in front of Frisk perpendicularly, and shot fuzzy scribbles towards her.

Frisk dodged, scared for her life. The scribbles revolted, and shot towards Mad Dummy instead. He got hit.

"OWWWW, you DUMMIES!! Watch where you're aiming your MAGIC attacks!" He screamed, but paused and turned to Frisk. "Hey! You! Forget I said anything about MAGIC!!!" He yelled.

Frisk tried attacking him, but it cost no damage.

"Foolish. Foolish! FOOLISH! Even if you attack my vessel, you'll NEVER hurt me! " He yelled.

This time, instead of mini dummies, Mad Dummy fires the old Dummies and calls in robotic ones. They shoot rockets that followed Frisk around.

Frisk ran frantically, afraid.

Suddenly, they go in a straight line because their pink circle ran out. Their rockets charged and damaged Mad Dummy.

He screeched in anger. "HEY GUYS-- Dummies. Dummies! DUMMIES! Remember how I said NOT to shoot at me? Well... FAILURES! YOU'RE FIRED! YOU'RE ALL BEING REPLACED!!! Hahaha. Hahaha. HAHAHA! Now you'll see my true power: Relying on people that aren't garbage!" He screamed.

"DUMMY BOTS! MAGIC MISSILE!" He screeched. Suddenly, large metal dummies with missiles on them appeared. It didn't work. Frisk was confused.

"DUMMY BOTS! TRY AGAIN!"He yelled. Nothing happened.

"DUMMY BOTS! You're awful???"

Everything stayed silent. Frisk crumpled her eyebrows.

"DUMMY BOTS! FINAL ATTACK!"

It shot a single bullet, which Frisk avoid. Mad Dummy was livid.

"N... no way! These guys are even WORSE than the other guys! Who cares. Who cares! WHO CARES!!! I DON'T NEED FRIENDS!!! I'VE GOT KNIVES!!!" He screamed.

He threw a single dagger at Frisk. It landed on the ground. Frisk tilted her head in confusion.

"I'm... Out of knives. BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER!!! YOU CAN'T HURT ME AND I CAN'T HURT YOU!YOU'LL BE STUCK FIGHTING ME... Forever. Forever! FOREVER!!!!" He screeched.

He laughed an insane laughter. Suddenly, water dripped from the sky.

(Stahp music)

"Wh...What the heck is this!? Ergh! Acid rain!?! Oh, FORGET IT! I'm outta here!" He yelled and floated away. Frisk sighed in relief.

Suddenly, a cute ghost appeared.

"...sorry, I interrupted you, didn't I?
as soon as I came over, your friend immediately left...oh no... you guys looked like you were having fun..." He said sadly. frisk wanted to hug him.

"oh no... I just wanted to say hi... | oh no........................" He said and dissapeared before Frisk could ask anything else.

What an encounter.