Faith's Testimony

What is you faith's Testimony?

The aim of faith is to please God. Our faith's testimony is to live up to our purpose and that is to please God. Our life's existence is to please God through glorifying and worshiping Him in our life today and in the future for an eternity with Him and Enoch knows his purpose very well and had accomplished it.

How do you want to be remembered? That is your faith's testimony! It is with no doubt be grounded in God alone, to the One we believed in. An expression of your faith.

Know also that such faith brought Enoch in God's presence for all eternity, that is what the Church hope to be at... face to face with God.

As what I've said, we as the Church ought to live our lives testifying our faith to the world as the result of the identity we have obtained in Christ Jesus. We cannot but testify about Him through our lives and so, our life's testimony is our faith's testimony. Our life is a witness of Christ's life, that is the expression/demonstration of our faith- Faith at works.

How do you want to be remembered?

As we look closely at the Bible we see people who were once known by their sins but as they express their faith their life's statement changed. David from being a murderer and adulterer is remembered to be a man after God's own heart. From being Saul, the persecutor to Paul, the apostle of Jesus Christ and Rahab, the prostitute is known to have been faithful having received the spies during her time. Hannah from being barren to fruitful and the mother of Samuel. They are just but a few of those whose life's testimony drastically changed because of their faith and indeed our life's testimony as a Christian should be our faith's testimony. It should be because the life we have now is not ours to begin with but God's. We exalt Him by living according to His will and Word, the very expression of our faith.

Now the question is that, what kind of faith do you have?