Introduction

As i look at the world, and see the faces of the people who hold on to something or someone they believed in, it's heart breaking to know if truly their faith can save them. The term "Christian" have somehow valued less to express because of many so-called Christians out there, who profess that they are indeed what they claim to be yet their actions deny the very reason of the existence of Christianity. Yes they have faith and it is dead! These professing Christians seek the approval of men rather than God's call for them, they know they are saved yet they are not sure if truly they are because they don't understand the Gospel because if they truly did they would have not lived as they have lived today, enjoying their works in the past or to some they would say "We're in the days of grace now!", true we are... When Jesus came He was... in John 1:14 "...full of grace and truth" to continue sinning as a Christian is to live in a lie not in truth. Man is defining his own salvation in Jesus in the basis of his own understanding and capabilities (that is exactly what is happening today). If that is the case then we don't really trust God, we just like the idea of God and His salvation and so we try to fit God's standard into our own which is so impossible, I mean, how can someone who is imperfect define perfection. Those people may be thinking God was made for them when the truth is that it is the other way around. Man is created by God and FOR HIM. We are to let go of ourselves and let God, if we don't get that statement and lived by it then we don't really have believed in Him.

Faith, though it is just one word and a five lettered word yet the words backing it up in its definition is so deep and rich. If I have to sum it up by a sentence it would be having Jesus in the beginning, Jesus at the center and Jesus in the end. Today we will go after a faith that is able to testify... I call it The Living Faith. May we strive to become who we call ourselves to be- Christians in the truest sense of the word by living up to its definition.