Character Description

Human

Name: Erstera

No guild emblem coaxing her body

Partner: Lalita

Face:

High cheek bones, pointed chin, a small nose and pale red lips and white teeth, she has the average face. That's what you would think; besides her eyes are what make her stand out in a crowd.

Her bright violet irises glimmer when the sun beams down on them. Around the pupil is a deep red hue that blends in with the pupil but causes a mess of mixing colours within her eyes.

Her eyes framed with long, thick, black eye lashes with eyeliner that extends off the corner of her eyes into a mass of curls and swirls embedding into her skin.

Hair:

Matching her eyes, her hair is a bright violet, the bangs falling in wisps down her face, framing it. The bangs pushed up over her left hand side, covering her eyebrows and falling half over her eyes. The violet is slightly lined with a baron red.

Behind her bangs, the remainders of her hair are pushed back; clipping at the back of her head before the hair flows freely down to her waist is tight strands, almost like a ponytail. The clip keeping her hair out of her face. Like her eyes, her hair naturally glimmers in the sunlight.

Corset:

With blue linen straps that wrap around her neck, she has a metal bodice, wrapping in firmly and clasping together in the back with multiple ribbons sown in and around to keep it tight. Around her neck, covering the straps is a large piece of metal that attaches in the back, with black designs.

Attached to the bodice flows freely a navy blue skirt that hits her kneecaps and swishes freely. Over the top of the flowing skirt is a raven colour sash that wraps around her waist and knots firmly in place on the left, the navy blue showing below due to the length of the raven sash.

Above the raven sash is another sash which is silver is colour, shorter than the other one and knots firmly together with the raven one on the left hand side.

Legs and Feet:

Wearing long silver, netted fishnet stockings that end mid-thigh, some flimsy material hanging off it in wisps and tendrils. Firm silver, knee-cap boots keep her feet and legs safe, the silver material flexible and doesn't restrict movement.

Cloak:

Wrapping firmly around her body is a black cape, with a white fur border and insides causing it to be fluffy and warm. The cape has a hood and hovers over her bangs, shading out her face from view to others.

The cloak clasps multiple places in the front to stop her attire from being shown and has arm holes to not let the arms be constricted.

Quiver:

On her back, over the cloak is a strapped in quiver, filled to the brim with arrows. The quiver is black is colour and has delicate symbols coaxing the leather, the markings only Erstera know. Although she has this satchel of arrows, she doesn't seem to have any form bow to fire them from.

Exceed

Name: Lalita

Sent many years ago

No guild emblem on her fur

Partnered with Erstera

Unlike most exceeds, Lalita has golden fur with streaks of brown over the back of her head and down her back. One streak colouring her left ear completely. Contrasting against her streaks, she has blue eyes, a heart-warming, deep blue, yet around the out-ter iris and inner iris, is a ring of golden. Although, her eyes give an unresponsive look.

Covering her body is a lilac dress that has ruffles around the neckline, wrists and the flowing material ends above her paws. The dress backless and ribbons wrap around her legs.

Colour blindness – Origin, will be known throughout story.

Abilities will be known in Prologue - only happens due to Erstera's Magic