Experimental Miracle [Immortalfox/ImmortalAnex Story Preview]

Nothing stood out to him; he still had that large x-scar that went through his bellybutton from when they first opened him up to see how healthy he was, and then the smaller scar on his right side, just above the hip bone, that was created when they inserted some sort of piece of metal into his side--they had to remove it a few days later because of something they called "heavy metal poisoning" or something similar, though he didn't understand what that meant. Lastly he still had the medium-sized swirly scar on his chest from the time they inserted a metal string-like object that they used for electric tests that they ran on him a few days after the insertion. They had never removed said object.

So, for the most part, everything seemed to be in order.

"Ah, subject 241 you are finally awake. Good. I have some wonderful things planned for you today." The same man from his dreams entered the room and swung close the heavy metal door behind him, smiling pleasantly despite his profession and what he had planned for rest of the day.

Aleks glared up at him with subdued hate; he may have been new but he had been there long enough to know to stay silent unless asked a question or directly prompted to speak, lest he wanted to be punished. He cocked his head slightly to the side, as if asking a question. The man's smile widened.