Chapter 40!: Come A Long Way

Geovanna's POV

1 year later

Its May 27th and its champions League in France! Chelsea against FC Barcelona. I don't know who to go for my team or my husbands team. I'm not wearing any Jersey I'm wearing clothes.

Camila turned one 17 days ago and Liam turned 5 last month. Davi is turning 10 in August. Neymar is 29 and I will be 29 in August. Damn how time flies I remember when I was 24 pregnant with Liam.

Neymar and I got married in Brasil of course in December. I remember it like it was yesterday. One of the best times of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom!!", I heard Liam say. Oh yeah he stopped calling me mommy. Oh how my baby boy is growing up so fast. "Yes?", I said. "I can't find my jersey.", he said. "Oh my gosh Liam your just like your pai always losing stuff.", I said and looked everywhere for his jersey.

"I found it.", I said and took it out under his bed. "Amen!! Where was it?!", he said and I shushed him. "You're going to wake up your sister if you don't shush. It was under the bed keep up with it.", I said. "Sorry mom.", he said and I saw Camila waking up this time she's the light sleeper.

*North West is Camila*

She looked over to me and rubbed her eyes. "Ma ma.", she said and whined. I held her. I heard someone come in the hotel and I saw it was Neymar and Oscar. "Pai! Tio!", Liam said and hugged them. "Hey liam!", they said and neymar kissed his cheek. They closed the door. "Geovanna!!", Neymar and Oscar said.

Neymar kissed me and Oscar and Liam were disgusted. "That's my sister you're kissing in front of me.", Oscar said. "That's my mom you're kissing in front of me pai.", Liam said. "Get over it.", Neymar said. Neymar took Camila out of my hands.

"Camila!! I missed you!!", he said and she smiled. He kissed her everywhere. I swear he is so protective of her already, and is soft with her. Everytime she will trip on something or fall and she's about to cry he babies the mess out of her. He will say "Oh my God la la are you okay? Its fine." and hold her.

Me on the other hand just says "get up you're fine." unless she's screaming then okay I baby her. I mean I do spoil her because she's the only girl I have and so does Neymar. So I mean yeah why not, but I swear he protects Camila more than his phones that's saying something because Neymar ALWAYS has his phones.

"Geovanna who do you think is going to win me or Neymar.", Oscar asked. "You Oscar obviously Chelsea.", I said to piss Neymar off but hey that's my team. "Mom barça is going to win sorry Tio Oscar. I still love Chelsea but barça is going to win.", Liam said. "That's my filho.", Neymar said and Camila came over to me. "No Camila come back!", Neymar said. I told you they're attached to me.

"Ma ma.", she said and I put her on my lap. "Hi baby.", I said and kissed her cheek. She smiled and put a finger in her mouth. "Okay we got to go soon. Bye Geovanna, bye Liam, bye Camila.", Oscar said and hugged and kissed everyone.

"Bye pai.", Liam said and Neymar hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Bye Liam I love you.", Neymar said. "Bye Ney I love you.", I said and he kissed me on the lips. "Bye geovanna I love you too.", Neymar said. "Bye Camila I love you.", Neymar said and kissed her forehead. "Let's go Neymar.", Oscar said and they left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Game Time

I was sitting in the barça side with Neymar's friends and family. My family is in the Chelsea side, but I will see them later.

I saw Neymar looking for us and found us and smiled. Davi and Carolina was behind us. "Carolina!! How are you?", I said. "Good!!", she said. Camila climbed off my lap and went to Rafaella. "Hi Davi.", I said. "Hi Geovanna.", Davi said.

Kick off started and barça started with the ball. In the 20th minute Suarez scored in the top left. The barça side went crazy. Chelsea side just clapped in shame.

It's half time now and it's a crazy game. Chelsea hasn't let any other goals go in. Barça hasn't let any go in.

In the 55th minute Oscar made a goal and Chelsea fans went crazy and now it's a tie. I'm proud of my brother but now I want barça to win.

It is still a tie so now it has to go over time. On the 94th minute Neymar scored!! He put his thumb in his mouth and pointed to Camila. He took off his jersey and went to the crowd just like he did in 2015.

Chelsea fans had long faces and I had to laugh. That's my team so I didn't laughed hard I just chuckled.

Barça lifted the trophy and got there medals. Neymar had his 100% Jesus band on. We went on the field and red and blue confetti started falling. "We won!!", Neymar said and picked up Camila. He went over to me and kissed me. "I'm so proud of you Neymar I love you.", I said. "I love too Geovanna.", he said. Neymar and the kids went over to take pictures, videos, and other stuff.

I am really lucky to have my life. These past 5,6 years haven't been easy but it was all worth it. I have two beautiful kids, handsome husband, supportive family, great career, and supportive fans.

It's been a long road to get where I am with Neymar but I am glad where we are. The road hasn't ended yet. I never thought after what happened in 2015 we would be here but You Never Let Go.

Author's Note:

Oh my gosh it's the end of You Never Let Go!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭

I've had my ups and down with this book but I'm glad how it ended up. Thank you guys for all you have done!!

This isn't the end of my writing career yet. I'm still going to write. I will do books on not just Neymar in the future.

I love you all so much!! I don't know what I would do without you guys😢❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Bye!!-XO Nia