Chapt 8: Telling What Happened

Geovanna's POV

I woke up and I put on my glasses, then went out to the kitchen. I saw a note on the counter.

Good morning Geo if your reading this it's too late. JK ;). I'm at training and I think Kara is too but I don't know, your going to have to check. Anyways I will be back at 4pm I got to do some more stuff after training. I wish I didn't have to leave youI'm sorry.

-David

I got my phone than called Kara. Voicemail. She's at training. Kara always replies or calls unless she is doing something so yeah.

As I was eating breakfast I was going through instagram and saw Neymar posted a picture with his son and sister. Caption: Glad my family is back

That's the Neymar I fell for the sweet loving kind until th- I started crying. I can't deny it I miss him. I just saw him yesterday and all, but he didn't know who I was and he acted different that was making me wanting to be detached from him. I can't see him or I start crying.

Last week the times I went to the bathroom or he was somewhere else I would cry.

I can't keep doing this anymore. I have to get over the fact Neymar cheated on me and that will never change. He didn't love me like I thought he did. All the "I love you Geovanna" was fake. Neymar hurt me and I have scar from him that will never heal.

I took a shower and got dressed already. Then I watched a Chelsea game. I miss my brother and his teammates from Chelsea. I also miss my sisters.

I felt my phone ringing on the couch. I saw it was a call from Kara. (G=Geovanna/K=Kara)

G-Hello

K-It's me. Hahahaha Adele moment I'm sorry anyways you called? I just finished training.

G- Oh yeah I was seeing if you can hangout?

K- Uh yeah I'll pick you up let's go to my house.

G-Okay. Sounds great!!

K- alright see you in like 10 minutes.

G- Tchau

K- Tchau

It's been a couple of minutes now and I hear the doorbell ring. I opened the door and see Kara. "Ola.", I said then hugged her. "Ola are you ready to go?", Kara said breaking away the hug. "Yeah let's go.", I said then closed the door and locked it.

As we were in Kara's car we were talking. "I want to dye my hair.", I said. "Jesus Geovanna you already have blue what's next pink?", Kara said. "No Kara I want to dye it back brown.", I said. "Oh thank you Jesus,". Kara sighed in relief, "I could do it.", Kara said.

"Um I don't know.", I said. "You know I've dyed my friends hair before and there is pros if i did it, first you wouldn't have to pay well your going to have to buy the dye but that's it and you would get it done today instead of like a week to a month.", Kara said.

Kara did have a point. "Fine.", I said. "Well we're going to have to go to the store.", Kara said. "Okay.", I said.

We went to the drugstore and bought the dye and other stuff.

We finally got to Kara's house. "Wow you have a nice house Kara.", I said. "Thanks.", Kara said.

Kara turned on the TV to the sports channel and I saw a Dortmund game coming on soon. "Oh I see why you turned on the TV.", I said then smirked and Kara blushed.

"I'll dye your hair later, I can't focus when my boyfriend is playing and you know I take my soccer seriously unless you want me to mess up.", Kara said. "Okay, Okay.", I said in defense.

"GOOOOOAAAAALLLLL.", the commentator said. Marco made a goal. Kara was so happy. She was screaming.

"Okay Kara calm down.", I said. "Uh no my boyfriend made a goal.", Kara said. "It's not the first time he's made a goal.", I said. "I'm done with you I'm just kidding but in a WAG's point of view it's not just a goal.", Kara said.
"Alright okay.", I said.

Kara already died my hair already and it looks great, it looks more natural and my style.

Kara and I were in the kitchen talking. This is the time I tell her the news.

"Kara?", I said trying to get her attention I think she's texting Marco. "Yes?", she said looking up from her phone. "I need to tell you something but first let me see your phone.", I said. "Why?", she said. "I'm not going to do anything with it I need your full attention.", I said.

"Fine.", she said then locked her phone then put it on the counter. A notification popped up from her phone. Kara was about to check it but I stopped her. "Don't.", I said. "Okay can you just tell me what going on.", she said.

"Do you want to be the godmother of my daughter?", I asked. "What are you serious that's not even a question I would love too!!", Kara said. "Okay well you are the godmother of my child.", I said. "Thank you Geovanna you just made my day.", she said then hugged me. "I'm pretty sure that goal Marco made, made your day.", I said then she rolled her eyes. "Both things actually thank you very much.", Kara said and we laughed.

Neymar's POV

"Boa noite papai.", Davi said as I tucked him in. "Boa noite Davi eu te amo.", I said then kissed his forehead. "Eu também te amo papai.", Davi said. I left his room and closed the door.

I went downstairs and saw my parents are sister on the couch.

Well I have to tell them now I guess. Can't be that bad.

"Mãe, pai, Rafaella I need to tell you something.", I said then sat on the couch across them. "Sim filho what's wrong?", my pai said.

"Okay I'm just going to tell you already. During the summer I met this girl named Geovanna. We didn't tell anyone about our relationship. I loved her. Anyways we dated for 2 months until that Copa America game against Colombia. I flew back to Brazil and I got super drunk and cheated on her. She walked in on me and this one girl and she said she was pregnant, and I said I didn't want anything to do with the baby.", I said. And everyone gasped.

"NEYMAR DA SILVA SANTOS JR. WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU DO THAT!", my pai yelled. "I was drunk.", I said. "Juninho we told you about controlling your drinking.", my mãe said. Rafaella was frozen. "HOW DO YOU KNOW SHE WASNT SLEEPING WITH SOMEONE ELSE?", my pai yelled. That made my blood boil.

"MY GIRLFRIEND WASNT A HOE?!", I yell. My pai calm down a little bit.

"So what about the baby, what about her?", my mãe said. "Well I don't know where she is I haven't seen her since that day.", I said. "So you have a kid somewhere in this world you don't know?", Rafaella finally said. "Basically.", I said and a tear slipped down my cheek.

"Well try to find them juninho.", my pai said. "Don't worry I am and I will never stop.", I said.

Authors Note:

Ola guys!!

FIFA ballon d'or tomorrow who do you think will win?

I want Neymar to win!!

Anyways I'll see you till next time bye I love you all!!!