Chapt. 11: It's Still Hard

Neymar's POV

I'm still trying to find Geovanna and our child, but I've found no information.

Deus please have them by your side and protect them while I can't. I will be back for them soon I promise.

Amen

I prayed for them; twice a day.

I got up and saw Marcela cooking. "Bom dia Marcela." I said. "Bom dia juninho.", Marcela said.

After breakfast Elena called me. (E=Elena/N=Neymar)

E- Oi Neymar

N-Oi Elena what's up?

E-Oh nothing just wanted to see if you could hang out?

N-Um I have training later so I don't know. Maybe after or tomorrow?

E-No problem I can go with you to training can I?

N-No it's not public but we can catch up later a different time but I got to go.

I said then hung up. I do have training I didn't lie about that it's just i didn't want to hang out with her.

Elena is pretty and all but she seems sketchy.

I swear I've seen her before the other day. Where though?

Geovanna's POV

Kara and Marco went back to the hotel because Marco is leaving to Germany today so they wanted time together.

David fell asleep on that uncomfortable chair. I feel so bad for him.

Last night I wasn't really talking. It's still a lot to take in. Losing one of my kids and not having a father for my son.

I need to call my brother. (O=Oscar/G=Geovanna)

O- Oi Geovanna!!

G-Ola Oscar how's it going?

O-Good how about you?

G- It could be better. I'm not in Spain anymore.

O-WHAT? WHAT HAPPEN?

G-I'm in Paris with Lucas, Thiago, David and Kara.

O-Oh thank god.

G-Oscar I have to tell you something.

O-What is it?

G- Well I had a miscarriage but I had twins and only one died. The one that died was the girl so I'm having a boy.

O- Oh my god I'm so sorry Geovanna. Are you okay?

G-Yeah I'm just shocked still.

O-Hey at least I could teach my nephew fútbol and my niece will always be in my heart.

G-Thank you Oscar.

O-Anytime Geo hey listen I got to you later, alright?

G-Alright tell Gabriela, Daniela, Ludy and Júlia I said hi. Love you.

O- Will do love you too ill talk to you later.

I hung up and sighed. I missed my family.

David started waking up "Bom di- Aahh", David said holding his back. I feel bad for him but he could of went home.

"I'm sorry you had to sleep on a chair.", I said. "It's fine anyways I'm going to go to Starbucks ", David said standing up. "Give me something I don't want hospital food.", I begged. Hospital food taste like shit especially with pregnancy. God no. "Okay I will.", David said then left.

David left to get food. I looked up some names I could name my son.

So the names I like are Liam and Lorenzo. I don't know which one?! I'll ask everyone.

David's POV

While I was out I called Lucas, Thiago and Kara. I wanted to surprise Geovanna. They are all at my house. I went to my house to get Geovanna some clothes. I got some Starbucks then went back to the hospital.

Geovanna's POV

David came back finally came back I'm so hungry. "Did you get the food?", I said. "Hello to you too and yes I did.", David said and gave me some food and a chocolately chip frappe. David knows I don't like coffee.

Dr. Santos came into the room. "Hey Geovanna how are you feeling?", Dr. Santos said. "I'm doing okay.", I said. "Well you can go back home today if your doing alright just sign these documents and your free to go.", she said then putting documents on the table by me. "Thank you Dr.", I said. "Your welcome Geovanna.", she said then closed the door.

"Oh yeah I got you some clothes since your other ones look like a period disaster.", David said and I rolled my eyes. "Wow but thank you David you are the best.", I said and opened my arms out. He got up the chair and hugged me and I kissed his cheek.

After I finished my food I changed into some clothes. "You ready?", David said. "Yup let's go.", I said.

We got to David's house finally. David opened the door. "SURPRISE!!", I heard people scream. I gasped and saw Thiago, Lucas and Kara. I went to go hug them. "Thank you guys I love you all.", I said.

We sat down and started talking.

"I heard what happened in so sorry Geovanna.", Kara said. "Yeah.", Lucas and Thiago said in sync. "It's okay it's just still hard to take in you know.", I said. "It will all be good so you are 7 months still?", Thiago said. "No I'm 6 months on Saturday.", I said.

"At least we can teach him fútbol.", Kara said. "Yes!!", the guys said and high fived Kara. "Preach!", Lucas said. "We will teach our defense.", David said putting and arm around Thiago.

"We will teach him our skills and speed.", slapping Lucas' head. "Ow.", Lucas said rubbing his head and Kara rolled her eyes. Everyone laughed.

"Okay guys I need your help on what I will name my son.", I said everyone got excited. "Okay well I'm stuck between two names.", I said. "Okay shoot.", Thiago said.

"Liam and Lorenzo.", I said. "I like Liam.", Kara said. "Me too.", Lucas said. "Lorenzo.", David said. "Yeah.", Thiago agreed with David.

2-2. Damn.

"Well it's tied I'll ask Oscar and everyone else and whatever name gets the most will be the baby's name.", I said. "Okay.", everyone said.

It's night time and everyone is gone. I went to bed and cried myself thinking about Neymar and I. Memories and the good times now gone. How I miss him and love him no matter how much he hurt me.

Authors Note:

6-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Visça El Barça!!!!!!!!

5-1. Hala Madrid!

Anyways next chapter will fast forward a month and things will happen. Tell me if it's too quick to fast forward a month Idk.

Hope this chapter wasn't too bad.

Also you won't really see Neymars POV as much but I will try my best to do his POV as much as I can.

How is this Chapter or book?

*eh hem* hope it's better than the last one.

I love you guys!! Bye!!!