Chapt. 9: All Too Fast

Neymar's POV

*One week later*

My family already went back to Brazil. Gil is with Camila, Jo, I don't know and the rest of my friends I'm too lazy to call them. I'm so lonely, I have no body for my own.

I went to the backyard and played with poker. I started juggling a ball and I stopped. Damn I'm that bored okay. I went on my phones and read some stuff and listened to music.

Alright so I'm going to go outside with my hoverboard.

I started riding my hoverboard listening to music with my beats on.

I felt like everyone was watching me. Is it because I'm Neymar Jr. or I'm the only person riding a hoverboard. I think it's both.

I stopped riding my hoverboard because it needed to charge. Damn I have to walk all the way home.

I started looking down and walking. I bumped into someone. "Hey watch where you're going.", a feminine voice said. "Sorry.", I looked up to see a blonde pretty girl. "It's fine.", she said heading to her car.

I stared at her for a little bit. Why? "Can I help you?", she said. "Uh no sorry.", I said. "Why were you staring at me?", she asked. "Because your pretty.", I said. I couldn't say beautiful that word belongs to Geovanna.

She blushed, "Thank you. Do you need a ride somewhere I can take you?", she asked. "If you don't mind.", I said shyly. Why am I acting like a elementary school boy having a crush on a girl?

"No I don't come on.", she said. We went in the car and I gave her my address.

"So what is your name?", I asked the woman. "Elena.", she said. I feel like I've seen her before honestly, but I can't figure out from where? "What's yours?", she asked. "Neymar.", I said.

Elena's POV

Wow what a coincidence I bump into Neymar Jr.? Aka my one night stand. I remember all of it.

I'm going to make Neymar love me. Too bad I'm not going to love him because all I want is money. Sorry why would I need a boy in my life when I can have money. 

If you don't know me, I am one of the best gold diggers in this world. I've had a relationship with Robin Van Persie for 4 years and made him love me and for return I got all the money in the world.

I dropped Neymar off and got his number.

Be prepared Neymar. You won't see what's coming.

Geovanna's POV

"GEOVANNA ARE YOU ALMOST READY?!", I hear Kara yell. "YES GIVE ME A MINUTE!", I yelled back. I fixed my hair than went downstairs slowly.

"Nice jersey Mrs. Reus.", I joked as she blushed. "Thank you now let's go.", she said. We got to the stadium and it was pretty busy. "God damn.", I said.

Finally we got into our seats and saw the players training, and of course Kara was focused on Marco. Not surprised but it's cute.

I saw Marco looking all over the stadium trying to find Kara. Kara and Marco made eye contact with each other. Marco made up a heart for her and I see cameras going in their directions. "Aaaaawwwwww.", I said. "Y'all are too cute it makes me cry.", I joked.

The game started and Dortmund started with the ball.

By half time it was 2-2

80' Marco scored again and dedicated his goal to Kara. Two words. Relationship. Goals. Making the game
3-2.

The whistle finally blew and ending the game Dortmund with the win.

Kara went on the field and bolted to Marco. She jumped on Marco and kissed him. Aaaaaawwwww.

Kara's POV

I'm with Marco in his hotel room.

"Babe let's cuddle.", Marco whined. "Ugh fine your so lazy Marco.", I said then got in bed with him. "I know, but you love me.", Marco said. "Unfortunately I do.", I joked.

"Wow Kara if you know how I feel why would you say that.", Marco joked and I laughed. "I'm just kidding I love you Marco.", I said. "I love you too Kara.", Marco said then kissed him.

I took a selfie with him and posted it on instagram. Caption: My German boy, I love you

The rest of night we cuddled ourselves to sleep.

David's POV

Geovanna and I are at my house right now.

I don't know how I'm going to get her to like me more than friends.

I want to take her out. "Geovanna we are going out.", I said finding her in the kitchen. "Where? it better be quick I'm too pregnant to do this kind of shit.", she said.

"Okay it will be quick just put on some shoes and get a jacket.", I said. "SIR YES SIR!", she joked and got her stuff.

Geovanna's POV

"David where are we going?", I kept asking him while he was driving. "Stop asking it's a surprise.", David said.

We stopped at a beautiful park. "OMG it's so beautiful!", I said. "Not as beautiful as you.", David said and I blushed. "Alright let's go.", David said getting out the car then helped me out.

We walked a little bit then we sat on the bench. I put my head on David's shoulder. We were looking at the stars. "I love the stars.", I said. "Me too.", David said.

I felt something leaking down there. I look down and see blood. I gasped. "David take me to the hospital now!", I said getting off him.

David looked at me and then scooped me in his arms.
I felt my eyes shutting down, and all I remembered was being in David's arms.

Authors Note:

Cliffhanger!!!! I'm sorry!! Hope this chapter wasn't to boring. I don't like how I wrote Neymar's POV but I needed y'all to know what was going on with him.

Anyways I love y'all guys bye!!!!!