Chapter 37: 2 Months Later

2 Months later

Geovanna's POV

Its been 2 months since I figured out I'm pregnant. My belly isn't really showing yet so I can get away of not telling the public I'm pregnant with Neymar's baby.

Neymar and I have been trying to teach Liam to sleep on his own. It's working out well but sometimes when he has a bad dream he will cry during the night. Which since Neymar is a light sleeper 90% of the time Neymar gets him.

I woke up and Neymar wasn't on the left. Yes I sleep in the same bed with him. He wanted me to and there was no more rooms left so yeah. Were cool though so it really doesn't matter.

I took my phone out the charger and saw I got a text message from my Mae

Ola filha!! Your pai and I and Neymar's family are coming to Barcelona at 16:30 just wanted to let you know!! Can't wait to see you I love you!!

Shit. Shit. Shit. I have to tell our family we are having a baby. I went downstairs and saw Neymar, Liam, Marcela and Davi. "Bom dia.", I said. "Ola mommy.", Liam said. "Ola Geovanna.", Davi, Marcela and Neymar said.

I kissed Liam and Davi on the cheek. I hugged Marcela and then I hugged Neymar and he kissed my cheek.

"Neymar can I talk to you for a second?", I asked. "Yeah.", he said I grabbed his arm (which is really strong and toned) and pulled him to the hallway. "Our parents are coming over today.", I whispered. "Really?", he asked. "Yes anyways we need to tell them I'm pregnant. Today with your baby.", I said. "Alright we will.", he said. "Well we need to pretend we're a couple because how will they react if I said I got drunk on my birthday, spilled my feelings and had sex!", I hissed.

"Okay, Do you really want to do that?", he asked. "That's the only thing that would work. Unless you have an idea?", I said. "Well you basically didn't cheat on Alex and you can just tell the truth. I mean why else would you want sex with me?", he said and laughed.

A lot of reasons Neymar. A lot.

"So you get the idea?", I asked. "Yeah but okay what are we really suppose to do? Like do I called you babe, kiss you, hold your hand?", he said and I tried to hide my smile. He would be a good boyfriend. "Yes.", I laughed. We walked back in the living room and I needed to talk to Marcela about food for tonight.

Neymar's POV

I texted our parents Geovanna and I's plan. I know she wanted it to be a secret from them but I need to tell them for something I'm doing for Geovanna. I already knew they were coming they know everything except that she is pregnant.

I also asked Carolina if she can watch Davi and Liam, and of course she said yes she loves kids.

"Davi do you want to play FIFA?", I asked. "Yeah I'm going to beat you pai.", he said. He picked Barcelona and I picked PSG.

"Ha I beat you pai!", Davi exclaimed. "Only because you used the best team in the world.", I said. "No excuses it doesn't matter if you use a good team or not it matters how good at FIFA you are.", Davi said. True, damn this kid is smart.

"Neymar!", I heard Geovanna yell from upstairs. "What?", I yelled back. "Have you seen my brush?", she asked. "No!", I said. "Okay.", she said. I don't want her stressing over a brush so ill help her find it. "Davi, I'm going to help this crazy woman find her brush.", I said and got up from the couch.

I went upstairs and found her in only a towel. Water dripping down all over her body. She looked sexy as hell like always. Damn Neymar you have some good taste. "Hello? Ney?", she said and waved her hand in my face. "Yes?", I said snapping back to reality. "What are you doing here?", she asked. "To help you find your brush safely, you don't need to stress about something its not good for the baby.", I said.

"Oh okay well I'm going change.", she said. "Nothing I haven't seen yet.", I said and smirked. "Sadly.", she said and closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Geovanna's POV

Okay our parents should be here in an hour. I put on a maroon flowy dress and sandals.

I went downstairs and saw Marcela cooking. "Hey Marcela what are you cooking?", I asked. "Risotto with chicken. No its not like Neymar's risotto, you know how it is.", she said and lightly cringed.

"Hey I don't what your saying everyone loves my risotto.", I heard neymar said behind me. "Keep telling yourself that Neymar.", Marcela said. I looked behind me to see Neymar looking daddy af. He was wearing a button up shirt, jeans, and black air force ones.

I heard the doorbell rang. "Neymar can you get the door please!!", I said. "Yeah remember just because you're pregnant doesn't mean you can't open a door.", he said and I glared at him when he opened the door.

"Hey Juhnino, Geovanna how are you?", the said and hugged us. "Good Mae and pai!", Neymar said and greeted them in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mae, pai we have something to tell you.", neymar said. "What is it.", they said. "Um well im pregnant.", I said and looked down. "What??!!", they said in shocked. I don't think they are happy. "Is it Alex's baby?", my mom asked. "No its mine.", Neymar said. "Wait how?" Nadine asked.

"Well on my birthday we were drunk and yeah.", I said. "Is that why you and Alex broke up?", my pai asked. "No I didn't know I was pregnant till after we broke up, we stopped loving each other anymore and he was gay.", I said.

My Mae looked at my pai then back to me, "Okay then we support you." I smiled and hugged my parents. "Juhnino after this child no more kids please.", Neymar Sr. said and we laughed. "No promises pai i'm not stopping until I get a girl after that i'm done.", he said and I just had my eyes wide. Neymar Sr. just did a motion as he was praying to God it was a girl. Everyone laughed.

"I think its a boy again.", I said. "No actually I think it's a girl.", neymar said. "I hope.", Neymar Sr said.

Neymar's POV

Okay this is it now or never. I'm so nervous I fell like I'm going to throw up.

"Neymar are you okay?", Geovanna said rubbing my arm. "No I need to confess something.", I said got on one knee and took out the box in my pocket. She gasped and everyone laughed and smiled.

"Geovanna ever since we broke up and we were separated. I was never the same. I didn't feel the same. I know that we were only together for 2 months at the time but I felt like it was 5 years. We might have ups and downs but that's normal. When we saw each other again 4 months ago I was thinking I can finally have another chance to be with you. To have you back in my life. I know we are not in a relationship right now but you are my best friend and I will never hurt you. I love you Geovanna. Will you marry me?", I said and her eyes were starting to water up. Mine were too i'm not going to lie.

"Yes I will marry you Neymar.", she said and I felt relieved. I put the ring on her finger and kissed her. Everyone cheered and clapped.

"I love you.", I said. "I love you too.", she said.

Author's note:

Hola everyone!!!! I'm out of school finally. How are you guys?

I can't believe Marc is leaving BARÇA 😪 but he might have more playing time. If he's happy im happy.

Neymar and Justin Bieber though!!

This story is coming to an end at 40-42 chapters😭

Bye!! I love you all!!!!!!!!