Chapter 36: New Chapter In Life

Geovanna's POV

Liam is with Neymar before he has to go back to Barcelona. I still don't know wha t I'm going to do with Neymar and Liam. Oscar went back to England so I've been alone all yesterday and probably today too.

I need to tell Alex. It's killing me, eating me up hiding this inside. I went out of my bed and ate breakfast. After I ate I took a shower and put some clothes on.

I went on face time and starting calling Alex. On the third ring he answered. "Babe!! I miss you!!", he said. "I miss you too Alex hey I need to talk to you.", I said and started playing with my fingers. "I do too you first.", he said and sighed.

"I think we should break off our relationship. I just think we are better as friends and not have pressure of loving each other.", I said and started tearing up.

"That's kind of what I wanted to talk about. Geovanna i-im gay.", he said. "What??!!!", I gasped. "I always felt attraction to guys but didn't really see it until I proposed to you.", he said. "Oh," I started crying more. "I'm glad we agree with breaking up and we can still be friends.", I said. "Yeah and I knew you still had feelings for Neymar, this stays between us but I think Neymar is cute.", Alex said and I chuckled. "Too bad he isn't gay.", I said and laughed.

"Anyways next week I will come to California and get mine and Liam's stuff out. I'm moving back to Europe.", I said. "Really? What country?", he asked. "France or Spain since language would be easy but most likely France, I miss Paris.", I said. "Yeah me too while you are here we should make a video saying we broke up.", he suggested. "Yeah anyways I have to go Alex I will see you later.", I said. "See you later love you.", he said. "Love you too Alex.", I said and waved and hung up.

I put the engagement ring in the box and put it in my luggage. It was for the best for both of us.

I know where I'm moving. Spain. Its time for a real change.

1 week later

"Alex!!", I said and jumped on him. There was cameras but I don't care I miss him. "Geovanna I miss you.", he whispered in my neck.

"Where's Liam?", he asked. "He's in Barcelona with Neymar.", I said. "I'm hungry lets go to in and out.", I said. "Okay.", He said and laughed.

I already have most stuff packed and shipped to Neymar's house. He really wanted me too move in with him so I agreed I guess.

"Geovanna we should make the video now.", Alex said. "Yeah lets get it over with.", I said.

"Hey guys its Alex and I have here Geovanna. Sorry we have been M.I.A. Geovanna and I have been dealing with stuff.", Alex said. "We are breaking off the wedding and our relationship.", I said. "Yeah we're breaking up we think we are better as friends.", Alex said. "Being with Alex for three years I was reliasing do I want to be with him all my life or has this pressure of loving him.", I said.

"So if that's what you're wondering yes we are together anymore but we are still best friends.", Alex said. "Yes we just aren't in a commitment.", I said. "And finally I will like to announce I'm gay. That is also one of the reasons my attraction for her was starting to fade. I will make another video explaining me being gay but anyways that's it thank you guys for the support bye.", Alex said and I smiled and he turned off the camera.

Next morning

I woke up and ran to the toilet and threw up. Okay so I've been doing this for a week. I had sex two or three weeks ago, but I took plan B no way I'm pregnant. I'm going to the doctor.

I showered and changed clothes and went in my car started driving to my doctor's.

"What's wrong Geovanna?", Doctor Williams asked me. "Okay well I had sex 3 weeks ago but I took plan B. last week I started getting symptoms like when I was first pregnant.", I explained. "Hm strange well lets take some test to check what's going on.", she said and I nodded. "Okay thank you.", I said.

"Yup your two weeks pregnant Congratulations!", Dr. Williams said. "What?! How the plan b?!", I gasped confused. "Well you took it the last day it would work so the sperm already met with the egg before you took it.", she explained. I just was in shock I don't know how to react. Should I cry, of happiness or how I can't do it. I started crying for both.

"Sweetie it will be okay. I know its hard but trust you will be happy with this gift think of the positives.", my doctor said rubbing my arm. "I did want another child so I guess god was giving me what I wanted.", I said sobbing. "Think of it like that.", she said. "Do you want to see an ultrasound?", she said and I nodded and layed on the bed with my shirt up.

Dr. Williams put the cold gel on my belly, I remember this with Liam. The gel is now a second nature to me. "There it is.", she said as the little tiny baby appeared on the screen. I smiled. "Do you want a picture?", my doctor asked. "Yes.", I said.

I went in my car and I started calling Neymar. "Hello?", Neymar said.

Neymar's POV

N- Hello?

G- Hey Neymar its Geovanna. I need to tell you something.

N- what is it are you okay? I heard about you and Alex broke up.

G- I'm fine but that's not why I wanted to talk to you about.

N- Okay what is it you can tell me, I won't get mad I promise.

G- I-im 2 weeks pregnant.

N- I knew it!! Are you actually pregnant?! I said in shock

G- Yes

N- Oh my God I can't believe this!

G- Are you mad?

N- No Geovanna I'm happy we are having another child!! Remember what I said I will always be with you no matter what and I'm not leaving anytime soon.

G- Okay, Okay I get ney your excited.

N- of course what are you not.

G- I am excited I'm just still shocked you know, hey ney DON'T TELL ANYONE AND I MEAN IT!! NOT EVEN YOUR SONS!!

N- Okay I won't but when will we tell. Our friends and family?

G- Family in one month, public two or three

N- Alright when are you coming to Barça?

G- Tomorrow

N- Okay be careful alright

G- Oh God here comes protective ney.

N- Doing my job Vanna alright well I have to get going I'll talk to you later.

G- alright bye.

She hung up. I knew this was going to happen. I'm so happy and blessed to have another child. I know its hard for her though but I promise to her I will there for her all the time.

I can already think what my child will look like as much as I want a boy, I really want a girl, I've had enough sons.

Overall I'm so happy and I know she is.

Author's Note:

Hey guys!! How are you?

I'm watching OKC vs. GSW
Thunder better win they only have one more game!! I'm sorry Steph I love you but I want thunder to win.

I love you all bye!!