Chapter 39: May 10th

Geovanna's POV

5 months later

We are back in Barcelona and right now im 9 months pregnant so the baby can come out any time soon. Lets just say the past few months of pregnancy was definitely something I didn't miss with Liam. This time wasn't as bad though.

My sister Daniella came over to Barcelona to help me, since Neymar has stuff to do like training, games, endorsements and other stuff.

Neymar is at training right now. Davi is with Carolina this week he will be back next week I think.

"Geo do you need anything?", my sister asked. "No but can you wake up liam?", I asked. "Okay sure.", she said. I've been on the couch all day because I'm so lazy especially today for some reason.

I saw Liam and my sister come downstairs. "Mommy!", I heard Liam say and went to sit next to me. I kissed his cheek. "Hi baby.", I said.

"I want a child.", Dani said. "Do you have a boyfriend?", I asked. "Um no why are you and Oscar so protective?", she asked. "I'm not being protective I'm just asking if you do great.", I said and smiled. "No I don't. I just want a child badly.", she said. "Okay. Yes having a child is amazing but its a lot of work.", I said. "I could imagine you have it easy Liam is a good kid.", she said.

"Of course I am Tia Dani!", Liam said. "Ah!", I said as I felt pain. "Are you okay?", my sister said. "Yeah its just the baby.", I said.

20 minutes later

I went to get watermelon because I love watermelon and why not? I felt like I needed to pee but I know it don't have to pee. My water broke. "Daniella!! My water broke!!", I yelled. "Oh my God okay ill get you to the car and I will call Neymar.", she said and held Liam. She started walking me to the car I got and she helped Liam in.

Neymar's POV

"Neymar!!", Coach said. I ran over to him. "Yes?", I said. "Someone is calling you I'm pretty sure its important.", he said. I think it's geovanna. I went to the locker room and saw Daniella was calling me. She never calls me.

N- Hey Daniella what's up?

D- Geovanna's water broke!

N- really!! Oh shit!! Okay ill be there!! What hospital?

D- the one closest to your house.

N- okay thanks daniella ill be there soon.

Geovanna's POV

"AHH!", I said and held onto my sisters hand. "It will be okay I called Neymar he will be there soon.", she said.

Daniella helped me out the car then helped Liam out the car. We started walking into the hospital. "MY SISTER IS GOING INTO LABOR!", dani said. They put me in a wheelchair and put me in a room. I changed into a gown and went on the hospital bed. I also got epidural.

Neymar's POV

Once I got the call I went straight to the hospital. I called the coach to tell him what happened.

"Hello my fiancé is giving birth what room is she in?", I asked. "What's her name?", the receptionist asked. "Geovanna Emboaba.", I said. "Room 25C its upstairs.", she said. "Okay thank you.", I said and went to the elevator. I was walking down and I saw Liam and Daniella.

"Papai!", Liam said. "Hey Liam!", I said and kissed his forehead. "Hey Daniella thank you for everything.", I said and hugged her. "No problem.", I said. I went in the room and saw Geovanna on her phone. "Hey babe.", I said. She looked at me and smiled. "Hey Neymar why are you in your Barca stuff?", she said while I hugged her. "I went straight here when Daniella called.", I said and kissed her.

I broke away and sat down in a seat next to her. "What level are you at?", I asked. "5.", she said and winced. I held her hand. "Are you okay?", I asked. "Yeah I think I'm close to six.", she said and a doctor came in. "How's it going?", the doctor said.

Geovanna's POV

"I think I'm at six centimeters.", I said. "Yes you are.", she said. "Aahh!", I said in pain. Neymar starting rubbing circles around my hand. It wasn't soothing this time with this pain.

4 centimeters later

"1,2,3 push!!" "Ah!" "1,2,3 push!" "I can't do any more.", said. "Come on Vanna your close.", Neymar whispered in my ear. "You can do it 1,2,3 push!!", the doctors said. I pushed and winced in pain. "I see the head one more push!", the doctor encouraged. I took a breath then pushed. I heard a cry and I was relieved.

They handed me my baby and neymar kissed me. "Good job.", he said. "What are you naming the baby?", the doctor asked. Neymar and I looked at each and smiled. "Camila.", we said in sync. "Beautiful well we will clean her up and everything we'll be back soon.", the doctor said and took our baby our of my hands.

"She's so beautiful.", Neymar said. "Yes she is.", I said. "I love you.", Neymar said. "I love you too.", I said and he kissed me. "I'm going to tell Daniella and Liam they can come in.", Neymar said. "Okay.", I said. Daniella and Liam came in the room and Liam ran to me.

"Mommy are you okay?", Liam asked. "I'm okay just a little pain.", I said and he kissed my cheek. My sister came over and hugged me. "You did good I know if our parents were here they would be proud.", dani said. "Thank you.", I said.

The doctors handed me Camila back. "Here you go.", they said. Neymar took a picture of Camila and I. "Mommy can I see Camila?", Liam said. I still held her but let Liam put his hands on her back. "I love you Camila.", he said and kissed her forehead. "I got that all on video.", dani said. "Send it to me.", Neymar and I said.

Neymar took Camila out my hands. He sat back down on the chair. "I love you Camila.", he said and she opened her eyes. "Oh my gosh she opened her eyes.", Dani said. Neymar kissed her forehead and handed Camila over to Daniella.

"Welcome to this crazy world Camila.", Daniella said and we laughed. It is true though welcome to this crazy world Camila.

Author's Note:

There is only one more chapter!! 😭😭 This book has come so far!!

Thank you guys for all your comments and votes. Every time I see your comments I smile!!

I love you all so much!! (I sound like a mom)

Bye!!