Chapter 19: New Flame

Geovanna's POV

I woke up at 7am surprisingly not from Liam. From a scream, a familiar scream. I rushed downstairs and found Kara and a sleepy half naked Alex.

"Woah what happened here?", I asked. "Well this girl I'm guessing is your friend came in from the door, she screamed and I woke up.", Alex said in his sleepy voice which was pretty sexy and wiping his eyes.

"Um Geovanna o que é um cara quente fazendo aqui na sua casa?", Kara said in Portuguese so he couldn't understand. "deixe-me explicar.", I said. Alex looked so confused. "Can we go back to speaking English please?", Alex said.

"Yes okay let me explain Alex ,Kara is my best friend and Kara this is Alex I met him yesterday.", I said. "Hi Alex I'm Kara tell me about yourself.", Kara said and I heard Liam crying. "I'm going to go get him, you two have fun.", I said and went upstairs.

Kara's POV

"Okay first off I'm going to need you to put your clothes on.", I said. Alex laughed and put his shirt on first. Aw dammit. After he was done we sat on the couch.

"Kara tell me about yourself.", Alex said. "Well I'm from the U.S, I'm Brazilian, I'm a soccer player I play for the USWNT and women's PSG. I use to play at Chelsea that's where I met Geovanna, I use to also play for Bayern Munich that's where I met my fiancé Marco Reus. I have a pretty big obsession with Neymar Jr. and Messi. Life is great.", I said and smiled.

"Your getting married? Wow I'm far from that. Your a professional soccer player? Damn. Don't tell Alex Morgan I had a crush on her.", Alex said and we laughed.

"I won't, tell me about yourself.", I said.

"Well I'm also from the U.S, I use to play soccer until I got a major injury and I couldn't play for college. Right now I just sing a lot, I'm a youtuber, I like to pretend like I'm a dad. Lastly I met the most beautiful girl yesterday.", Alex said and I gasped.

"Geovanna?", I whispered and he nodded. "Aaaww Alex you like her 100%!", I said. "Okay yes I like her but I'm pretty she doesn't like me like that and I don't want to rush our friendship.", Alex said. "I'm pretty sure she does if she doesn't she is missing out big time.", I said and Alex laughed.

Yeah this guy was hot, funny, sweet. Definitely someone for Geovanna. I don't know what to do with David because he had a lot competition to go against. If you know what I mean.

Geovanna walked downstairs with Liam in her arms. "My favorite baby is here.", Alex said and went to Geovanna and Liam. "Can I hold him?", he asked. "Yeah be careful.", she said and put him in his arms. Aaww. "You two look so cute together I totally ship it.", I said. "I can make that happen.", Alex said and Geovanna blushed.

I knew it, I fucking knew it she likes Alex! It's pretty obvious Alex likes her and Geovanna hasn't had a man since never surprisingly. Like I mean look at her she can get Neymar if she wanted to.

"Woah I never thought Liam had hazel green eyes.", Alex said. "Yup he got a rare gene.", Geovanna said.

Geovanna's POV

"OMG Geovanna you need to show Alex your cooking skills!", Kara said. "You cook?", Alex said. "Yeah a little.", I said shyly. "Aww you someone is getting shy?", Kara said. "Kara stop making Geovanna blush.", Alex said.

"Geovanna what are you making?", Kara asked. "Probably chocolate chip pancakes, Kara could you hold Liam while I cook?", I asked. "That's not even a question.", Kara said and I handed over Liam.

As I done cooking and hearing Alex and Kara baby talking to Liam, Liam started crying. "Why can he be crying now he just ate.", Kara said. "You guys go eat I'll take care of him.", I said and Kara gave me Liam and zoomed to the kitchen. Alex kissed my forehead and stayed with me. I felt a flash from the corner of my eye seeing Kara taking a picture.

"Alex go and eat.", I said. "I want to stay here with you and Liam.", he said. "I know your hungry and plus the kitchen is just a few steps away.", I said. "A few steps away more like miles away from you.", he said. "I'm serious Alex.", I said. "Okay.", he said, kissed my forehead and went to the kitchen.

Neymar's POV

Today we are going against PSG. I'm not really scared because we usually win. I will admit they are a really good team.

We started walking on the pitch. The crowd started cheering. I never get tired of this atmosphere.

We started exchanging hand shakes. David skipped me and gave me a glare. Woah what crawled up his ass and died.

By the 25' Suarez passed it to me and I passed it to Messi. I ran closer to the goal and Messi passed to me I got passed Marquinhos, shot and went in.

Everyone started yelling. I ran into the goal and pick the ball up. I put the ball in my jersey and put my thumb in my mouth.

Everyone was shocked no one knew Elena was pregnant. I also did this goal for my other born son or daughter.

By 75' I was running with the ball alone and PSG defense was ready.

I felt someone slide tackle and I flipped over landing on my back. "Aaaahhhhh.", I said in pain. I couldn't feel my left ankle.

People moved me so I'm not disrupting the game. "Neymar can you stand up?", a man asked. They helped me try to stand up. I went back on the ground. They put me on a stretcher.

"Neymar your ankle is broken.", the doctor said. "What no I have to keep playing for Champions League.", I said. "I'm sorry Neymar but you can't play fútbol for 2 months.", the doctor said. "What about Copa America?", I asked. "You can't play in those games but you can play for the Olympics.", the doctor said. Oh yeah I totally forgot about the Olympics it's in Rio.

I got back home and everyone called me except Elena she's in London. I love my family and friends.

Lately I haven't been thinking of Geovanna since I've been with Elena. I just think Geovanna is not coming back anytime soon. I guess Geovanna and I were not meant to be, I thought we were but I guess not. I'm done trying to find her, I'm done thinking about her because I just effects me. I do hope my son or daughter haves the life they deserve.

Authors Note:

Barça plays today!!

Sorry I haven't been updating as much.

How's your day?

I really don't know what to say.

I love you all thank you for reading!! Til next time!!