33. King and Queen

Sherlock and John were sitting inside a cab, on their way to a fancy restaurant, which Sherlock had arranged. John was sitting left, his head resting against the window, looking at the passing buildings, people and cars. Sherlock was sitting at the right side, his head leaned backwards, closing his eyes. Thinking some things through. It didn't take long before John nestled him against Sherlock, head resting on his chest. Sherlock gladly took John closer to him, holding his arms around him, snuggling his chin in his hair.

They arrived at the restaurant and apparently Sherlock had a reservation in here because a blonde waitress spotted them, she smiled and nodded. They followed her and she led them to a table for two.

"Sherlock it's too expensive here!" John muttered while they were following the waitress. All the fancy people visited this place. Sherlock just rolled with his eyes. When they approached the table, John's mouth slightly dropped open. The table looked gorgeous. Especially the candles and the textures of the tablecloth. Sherlock rolled John's chair, causing John to smile adorable at him.

"This place looks amazing. But damn expensive Sherlock." He said.

"Wait until you try the food." Sherlock replied. A few seconds later the blond waitress appeared next to them and handed the menus. John stared in awe at the menu, the rest of the people simply scanned it, seeing if they'd like to order anything in particular.

"Good evening, what can I get you to drink?" She asked Sherlock.

"The best champagne you have." He replied with a soft smile. She nodded, writing it down and left. John shifted uncomfortably in his seat, obviously not used to being taken out to such a fancy place. Sherlock leaned a bit forwards, and extended his hand to touch John's. He brushed his fingers on his knuckles and then he turned his hand to caress his palm that sent shivers down John. "Thank you John." Sherlock said quietly.

"Thank you?"

"Thank you for being here with me." He said as a blush grew on his cheeks, looking away from John.

John chuckled shyly with his eyes twinkling like stars. The girl returned with the champagne and she then took their order and quickly disappeared. Five minutes later the girl arrived with their food. Sherlock leaned back and looked at John while the girl placed the two plates in front of them.

"It's like we're the king and the queen." John said in awe as he looked with wide eyes at the food. Sherlock frowned.

"Who's the queen?" Sherlock asked, pursing his lips together as John looked at him with an amusing smile.

They ate and spoke the whole evening, laughing about the smallest things. The food was incredibly delicious. When they left, Sherlock went to the counter to pay while John was putting on his jacket at the table. Sherlock's eyes widened as he got the bill. But everything for his John. Plus, he'll probably sent the bill to Mycroft.
They took a cab to 221B Bakerstreet and entered the flat while their fingers were entwined.

"This day was perfect Sherlock, thank you." John said as he hung his coat onto the coatrack, Sherlock doing the same.

"You don't have to thank me. It's the least I can do after-

"Hush love." John said, his finger reaching Sherlock's lips. "I told you, it was a big misunderstanding. I would have react the same." He reassured, blushing slightly as they were standing so close.

"I love you, John." Sherlock whispered

"I love you more," John whispered back. Within seconds, Sherlock's mouth fervently claimed John's soft lips, and his tongue easily slipped into his mouth as he pinned John to the nearest wall. John was running his fingers through his curled hair. Sherlock suddenly pressed a thigh between his legs and John's breath caught on a moan. Sherlock smirked and began to trail light feathery kisses down his neck before slamming his lips back on John's again. With their bodies flush against one another, the heat began to pool between them. John was clutching at the back of Sherlock's shirt as if it would disappear.

A/n: Skip the rest of the chapter if you don't want to read smut. Sorry kiddosss

It didn't take long before both ended in the bedroom. John pushed Sherlock backward onto the bed. Sherlock smiled, licking his lips as John crawled onto him. Like a lion approaching his prey.

They were so ready.

Sherlock's hands roamed up and down John's back as they kissed, wrinkling John's shirt. John leaned back to kneel on his knees between Sherlock's legs. He made quick work of the buttons on his shirt, revealing his belly. As John began to shrug the shirt from his shoulders and pull himself free of the sleeves Sherlock took this opportunity to start to work at his own shirt. When both their shirts were gone. John slightly smirked and settled him back down atop Sherlock, supporting himself with both his elbows beside Sherlock. Rather than resuming the kisses they had both been enjoying, John tilted his head and pressed his face to the side of Sherlock's neck, breathing in deep. Sherlock shuddered, his fingers curling slightly into the muscles of John's back as John parted his lips and ran his tongue along the side of Sherlock's throat.

Judging from the fact that Sherlock's hands have already slipped into John's trousers, John could guess that Sherlock is feeling just as impatient as he is. John lifted his hips so Sherlock can slide his trousers and pants down his thighs.

"In a hurry?" John chuckled through the kiss, kissing Sherlock gently for now. 

"Don't tell me you want to make this going slower." Sherlock muttered, stroking the lenght of John's cock idly. John clenched his teeth, trying not to moan, but failed. "You're beautiful John." Sherlock said breathlessly. He was barely moving his hand. Instead, he's letting John set his own pace with his movement of his body.

John leaned forward to crush his mouth to Sherlock's as he made short work of the belt that Mr. Holmes wore. John then leaned back and Sherlock glanced down as John leaned over to run his tongue lightly down Sherlock's flat stomach. He briefly tipped his tongue in Sherlock's belly button, swirling it around as the hazel eyes rose to capture Sherlock's eyes. Sherlock's moaning's were mixed with giggles, causing John to continue. John popped the buttons of his teacher's trousers with quick fingers. Sherlock gladly lifted his hips so John could remove it. John's fingers then curled lightly around the bulge on Sherlock's pants before pulling the pants ever so slowly off of Sherlock. When the pants was gone, Sherlock's member sprung freely. John wrapped his hand around it, causing a loud moan to escape Sherlock's cupped bow lips.

"Ready?" John asked with flushed cheeks.

"I am ready since the day I met you." He admitted. John smiled and seductively sucked onto two fingers, Sherlock automatically spread his legs more as he saw John preparing his fingers to enter Sherlock. "Tell me when I have to stop." John said fondly.

"If I ask you to stop, don't listen to me okay?" Sherlock said. John chuckled and nodded, slowly he sticks a finger inside. "God." Sherlock yelled.

"You okay?" He asked while kissing Sherlock's stomach softly. Sherlock just nodded. John started thrusting with just one finger until he started to loosen up a bit and he then entered another finger. Each time that John pushed his fingers into Sherlock's prostate, he let out a loud moan.

"John..." Sherlock said, his voice cracked slightly as he started begging, his breathing heavy already.

"Hmmm?" John replied, panting.

"Fuck me... before-" Sherlock trailed off as John was twirling his finger inside him. John leaned over, kissing Sherlock tenderly before he lined his dick with Sherlock's tense arse and slowly entered causing Sherlock to let out a massive yelp. "Christ." He cried out as he clenched the matrass tightly with his hands. John paused and leaned over, whispering that he loved him and he then put Sherlock's legs on his shoulder for a better angle. He then continued thrusting inside Sherlock.

The thrusts started off slow and deep before picking up speed. John's mouth and hands were gentle on him whilst he was taken hard. All too soon Sherlock came, his body vibrating with pleasure as he screamed out his release, a calming hand on the side of his face. John stilled his hips not too long afterwards. Both panted as they shared soft, short kisses. Sherlock's eyes a little glazed from the after warmth of his orgasm he pulled John back in for another kiss, kissing him gently he said,

"That was amazing." Sherlock said breathlessly. John blushed red to the tips of his ears, he smiled, snuggling on Sherlock's chest.

"Yes it was." John replied fondly, tugging at the covers so both were covered. After some quiet love words both fell asleep with a smile plastered on their faces.