1. First day.

Hello! I decided to start a new story, with an idea that I have for a couple weeks now. I do hope you like it. And again, sorry for my grammar mistakes. English is not my native language.

Sherlock woke up with the sunlight on his face. After a few seconds, he moved his head into his pillow so that the sun wouldn't be sitting on his eyes, he growled. Again he forgot to close the curtains before jumping under the covers. He lifted his head from where it was resting on, and then rubbed his eye with his hand and stepped out the bed. He looked over at his clock and saw that it was only 8:31 in the morning. He sighed as he grabbed his nightgown and wrapped himself in it.

He sauntered into the living room, and immediately his eyes were fixed onto an old woman in the kitchen, preparing tea. He sighed in annoyance, what made her turn around, her straight face changed into a wide smile, and then she spoke up.

"Oh good morning, Sherlock." She said cheerfully.

"What are you doing here?" He muttered.

Ms. Hudson ignored Sherlock's rudeness and walked over to him, handing him the tea. "I've made you tea, dear."

"How many times do I have to tell you this? I don't drink tea. Never." He said firmly.

"You always drink it." She pointed out.

"Nope." He said, popping the p. "The sink, yes." He added.

"William Sherlock Sco-

"Can you leave me alone, I'm quite busy." He interrupted her bluntly. She sighed and rushed away while she kept blabbering, until she closed the door behind her. Sherlock thanked her sarcastically and walked over to the kitchen and made himself a coffee. He grabbed a cup and laid it onto the counter. He then grabbed two sugars and put it into the cup. After the kettle made a ping noise, he poured the coffee into the cup and took it in his hands. He then walked over to his table and settled him down in a chair and opened the lid of his laptop with a sigh. Tonight he will give his first lessons in his new school. It's only three times in the week, for like around 2 hours each time.

Sherlock will give night school lessons for adults. Subject Dutch. Teaching them the language. It's the first year that he will do this. So he can't wait to start teaching those silly people another language. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are the days he will give lessons. Around six o'clock. 

Sherlock looked through his mails and smiled as he finally got a mail from the director of the school. He finally after waiting for months, got a list of the students he will teach tonight. He opened the list and scanned the names, while taking a sip of his coffee. 11 people. He then found out that there are 10 girls and one boy. He slightly felt bad for the guy. He copied the name and entered it in google. John Watson 34 years old. 2 years older than Sherlock.

"Poor guy." Sherlock laughed. He looked through some other names as well. Some women are in the twenty, in their thirties or even older. After a couple minutes, Sherlock closed the lid of his laptop and walked into the bathroom, taking a shower and got changed. He then prepared the material for this evening.

At 5:31 PM Sherlock entered the classroom, and walked over to his desk. His desk. The desk he will be sitting three days in a week. Sherlock's eyes panned the classroom. The classroom is tinted yellow. Sherlock snorted at the ugliness of the room. He leaned forwards, his chin resting on his steepled fingers, waiting patiently on the adult students. He was quite curious to see them.

Around six o'clock people entered the room, greeting Sherlock with a big wide smile. Most women their mouth dropped open as they saw their teacher. Even the ones who are married blushed fervently as they greeted Sherlock, rightly so. Look at those pale blue eyes and those cheekbones where you can hurt yourself with.