"Ghoul, truth or dare?" I asked.

    "Dare." He said.

    "I dare you to kiss your favorite person here."

    "Challenge accepted, fellow killjoy." Ghoul smirked and went right up to Poison and kissed him on the lips.

    "Oh, God." I said, shielding my vision from them.    

    Kobra leaned in and told me "Don't worry. This is not the first time this has happened."

    "It isn't?!" I exclaim in shock.

    I heard Jet laugh. "Nope. This has happened quite a few times before. That's why both of them are so used to this."

    "God, I might just hurl." I muttered.

    Then I heard Poison laugh. "Well, who were you expecting him to kiss?"

    "I dunno. Maybe anyone but you. Like Kobra, maybe?"

    "Oh, God no." Kobra said. "Neon, you barely know me and you just named my worst fear. That and unicorns dying."

    I looked at Poison with a puzzled look. He just simply shook his head and mouthed the word later.

    The game was pretty fun after that. Jet confessed he had tried to impress a girl in high school. Apparently, he tried to take a piece of melted green candy and stick it up his nose and pretend it was a booger. Unfortunately, it got stuck in his nose and he had to go to the nurse.

    Kobra had to smile for two minutes straight. I can already tell that it was excruciating pain for him, for Kobra Kid never smiles. Like, EVER.

    Before we knew it, the sun had gone down and we didn't even eat dinner. The funny thing is that we weren't hungry at all. We were all very tired, though. "Hey, where's Neon gonna sleep?" Jet asked. Poison opened his mouth to answer. "She can sleep in my room-"

    "Thanks, Poison. But I can sleep out here on the booths. I don't want to bother anybody." I said.

    Poison looked surprised, but he shrugged and said "Okay, but if you want to have some company, you can always come to my room. It's the room that is on the right to the kitchen. It will say 'Party Poison' on the door."

    I yawned. "M'kay. Thanks Poison."

    "I'll get you a blanket so you don't get cold." Kobra said as he disappeared down the hall in the diner.    

"I'm really fortunate that you guys are treating me like your family." I said.

    "You are part of the family now." Ghoul said.

    Poison smiled. "That's right. We don't ever leave one another alone." Poison's smile quickly faded, as if he was remembering something painful. But he just shook his head and regained his smile.

    I frowned and looked at him questionably. He caught my eye and gave me a slow shake of his head. When Kobra returned, the cloud of awkwardness immediately lifted. "Ok, so I'm not sure if it's just me or something really awkward happened when I was gone."

    "You didn't miss anything, Kobra." Jet said. "Except maybe two hours of sleep. Well, I'm gonna crash. Good night, guys."

    "Night, Jet." We all said as he went to his room." Kobra handed me the blanket. "Thanks, Kobra." I said.

    "No problem." He grinned as he went back to his room to catch up on some sleep. That just left me, Poison, and Ghoul.

    "Well, I'm gonna crash." Ghoul said after a while. "I'm gonna fix the trans-am in the morning." He said as he went off to his room.

    My eyes widened. "You guys own a trans-am?!?!" I said in total shock.

    Poison smiled. "Yup. We stole it a while ago and decorated it. It kinda got busted a while ago and Ghoul's like, our only mechanic."

    "Ah, I find that hard to believe, since Ghoul acts like a pervert and he's somewhat annoying."

    Poison laughed. "Yeah, well, as annoying as Ghoul is, he's very helpful. I'm sure you two will become friends quickly."

    "Wait," I said. "Did you just call me perverted and annoying?"

    Poison laughed again. "No, silly. I'm saying that you both love to have fun and you both can be very energetic."

    "So I act like a child? I'm freakin 22, man." I said.

    "That's still pretty young." Poison pointed out. "I'm 23, so I don't have as much energy as you, Ghoul, and Kobra."

    "That's just one year apart from me!" I exclaimed. "And Kobra's not very energetic."

    "You'd be surprised. On time, he tried to stick a fork in a toaster. And that was last year. He wasn't even drunk."

    "Wow, and I thought he was mature."

    "He is. He's our spiritual adviser."

    Awkward silence.

    "Well,I should probably-" Poison started to get up.

    "Wait!" I said, which made both Poison and myself surprised. "Can you stay with me? At least until I fall asleep? My old killjoys and I would always sleep with each other. I'm kinda still not used to sleeping alone."

    I was afraid he was going to laugh and tell me that I was being stupid. But to my surprise, he smiled and said "Of course."

    He sat on the booth opposite from me and laid down. "So you and your killjoys must have been close."

    "Yeah." I said "It was hard watching them die. And it's my fault. I should have helped them, but I didn't. I ran like a coward. What kind of killjoy am I?"

    Poison looked at me surprised. "You are an amazing killjoy. Your skills are perfect, you are willing to jump into battle for your friends."

    "But I ran from a fire!" I exclaimed, tears forming in my eyes. "And because of that they are dead! I'm the only one left from the Idiotic Killjoys."

    "Idiotic Killjoys?" Poison mused. "That was the name of your killjoys group? That sounds like an awesome name."

    I wiped off my tears and smiled. "Not as good as the Fabulous Killjoys."

    Poison smiled back. "Come on, Neon. Try to get some sleep."

    I yawned. "I think I will. Good night, Poison."

    The last thing I heard was "Good night, Neon." before I drifted off into sleep.