Chapter 1

Tamaki's P.O.V~

     I was currently sitting in my favorite café with Hikaru, Kaoru, Honey, Mori, and Kyoya. As we bickered back and fourth about new ideas for our next vacation, Hikaru sent an insult in my direction.

"Please, we all know I'm better at this job then everyone in this club; including Tamaki which is no surprise." I laughed at his idiotic comment.

"Don't be so sure of yourself, we all know I get more clients then you," I remarked cockily. Kaoru rolled his eyes.

"What was that look for? You know it's true, right Kyoya?" I looked at him for reassurance, but he plainly ignored my plea for help.

"Right Kyoya?" He stopped writing in his book and looked up at me.

"Actually, I believe I have a better chance." I looked at him bewildered.

"And why do you say that," I questioned.

"Because I am the mysterious type, girls seem to become infatuated with me easily."

"Fine then, lets make a bet! We will let Honey choose a person, and who ever can make her fall for them gets the title Womanizer," I suggested.

"Please, we need a better prize than just a metaphorical name. How about who ever wins becomes the captain of the Host Club," Hikaru evily recommended. This caught the attention of Mori and Kyoya.

"That's a little rash," I said as I tried to convince them with other prizes.

"Are you scared you'll loose? I don't blame you," Hikaru and Kaoru said in unison.

"What!? No, I am sure that I would undoubtedly win."

"Then lets play," the usually quiet Mori spoke up. We all looked at him, flabbergasted.

"You're on," I suddenly yelled with confidence.

"Okay Honey, choose a girl." He looked around the café for someone in an Ouran Outfit; which was easy because this was a very popular after school hangout.

"How about her," he asked as he pointed to a brunette facing the wall. She turned around and we all looked in awe. She had beautiful purple eyes with a cute smile. Her face was perfect and so was her body. I looked to Kyoya and he looked petrified for once in his life.

"That's Claire Moreau. She is a transfer from France and her parents are highly respected," Kyoya said as he flipped through his book.

"This might be alot harder then I thought, especially since she's hot," Hikaru stated as he continued to stare at her. It was no lie, she was gorgeous.

"Should we talk to her," I asked curiously.

"We-no, me-yes," Kaoru said as he raced his brother in her direction. Kaoru got there first and gave his brother a smug look that made Hikaru roll his eyes and sit back down with us.

"All this means is that he has a chance at a horrible first impression that could immediately bump him out of the race," bitterly commented Hikaru. We then began to watch him carefully.

Claire's P.O.V~

     A few people I met today talked me into coming with them to a café. They decided to leave early and I had nothing better to do so I stayed and ordered another Latte. As I was ordering, I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a familiar red head I was sure I went to school with.

"Hey, I'm Kaoru," he said as he took a seat next to me.

"Um- hi?" Why was he talking to me? How does one politely tell someone to fuck off?

"I see you're new at Ouran, if you want, I can show you around tomorrow so you can get a better understanding of the school," he said as he smiled at me.

"There's no need, I have a pretty good comprehension of the school."

"Oh really, what is it then," he asked with a cheeky grin.

"Well if you must know, the school is basically obsessed with appearances. Did you know there's an actual club that flirts with girls all day? That's honestly shameful." He coughed awkwardly and shuffled in his seat. I smirked because I obviously knew he was a host of the club.

     I got closer to his ear and whispered,"By the way, your charms don't work on me. That may be your day job, but it seems you have failed at flirting during the evening." I then grabbed my coffee and looked back at a blushing Kaoru. I enjoyed toying with peoples emotions.

     As I walked away, I couldn't help but giggle at the effect I had on him.

Hikaru's P.O.V~

"Oh no! He's using that obnoxiously charming smile," cried Tamaki.

"He's not that good looking," I grumbled.

"You just insulted yourself," replied Kyoya.

"Shut up," I interjected. I turned back around to see a red Kaoru walking back to the table. I laughed as he took a seat beside me with an embarrassed expression.

"What happened to you," I questioned as he laid his head down on the table so we couldn't see his face.

"She is honestly going to be a challenge," he sighed.

A/N

Btw, Haruhi is not in this. Sorry for the confusion. She might be added later on, but for now, she isn't because it could mess with the storyline.