Prologue

Claire's P.O.V~

Meet me at our place after school, xoxo Ralphie

I smiled upon reading the sticky note that was placed conveniently on my spanish book. I held it tightly to my chest while I conjured ideas as to what he needed to talk to me about that he couldn't mention during school hours. I pondered explanations, but soon gave up and rushed to my next class. I guess I would just have to wait and see...

After School

I stuffed my homework into my backpack and rushed to the nearby park we constantly went to. I instantly saw him sitting on a swing and walked over to where he was at.

"Hey, what did you want to talk about," I questioned as I joined him on the swing set.

"I love you, and we have went through alot together," he said sweetly. I blushed and grabbed his hand. I brought it to my lips and brushed it softly against them.

"But," he interjected sternly. I looked at him with a worried expression.

"But?" He pulled his hand away from my grasp and sighed solemnly.

"I-I....this is alot harder to do," he rambled. I began to put two in two together and stood up hastily.

3rd Person

"Are you breaking up with me? We have been together for three and a half years," she argued. He looked down with guilt plastered on his face.

"Yes..." She looked away as tears began to fall from her eyes. She felt vulnerable, and this was all her fault. She had allowed herself to become attached with his precious smile, eyes, and personality.

"Why?" She asked quietly.

"I've fallen for someone else."

"Oh," was all she could say before her voice went hoarse and she no longer could speak in comprehensible words.

Before he could say anything else, she took off towards her house. This had to be a nightmare! Her Ralphie would never have done this, but whenever she got home, it was not a dream; it was reality.

Her horrendously fucked up reality.