"Don't think so. Come on, Dev. Stop playing hard to get."

"Buzz off, Patterson."

"How about we make a bet, huh?"

"Yea, I bet I can dial 911 faster than you can say 'oops'."

"Haha, very funny. No, I'm talking about a serious bet. Give me two weeks to make you fall in love with me. If I can't in those two weeks, I'll leave you alone forever." He stated. I laughed in his face, then sobered when I realized he was serious. I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Two weeks? Wow, you're not giving yourself enough credit, Ricky." I watched his eyes glint as he gave a really dark, creepy looking smirk. It actually.... sort of turned me on.

Eugh, no! No way! Ugly smirk! Ugly face! Ugly everything on this guy!

"Two weeks." He stated. I glared at him. Was he crazy? He couldn't make me even like him a smidge after twenty years! Of course, it'd be nice to actually show him that not everyone liked him and that was a total douche. And good God, it'd be so nice to not have him around after this... Maybe it could work?

But what the hell did he mean by 'make you fall in love with me'? That could have tons of meanings behind it. Was he gonna keep up his perverted antics and just molest me into liking him? Ugh, hell no! He could do whatever he wants to me and I would never like him!

"Fine," I snapped, smirking cockily at him, "Two weeks and if doesn't work, you have to leave me alone for the rest of my life and never speak to me again. I don't even want you to think about me anymore." Rick grinned wickedly.

"You sound awfully cocky, Dev. All righty, and if I can get you to love me after two weeks, what do I get out of the deal?"

"A gold medal, ta-da. Trust me, asshole, you won't even be able to get me to like you, let alone love you." I drawled, folding my arms over my chest and standing straight. Rick just leaned closer to me until our foreheads were touching and I felt frozen in place as he stared at me with shocking blue-green eyes, his hands moving from the door to hold my head in place, his fingers brushing through my hair and giving me goosebumps.

"Let me take you," He whispered, his voice husky and erotic, "I'll bring you to my room and give you the best night you've ever had and have you begging for me to touch you all night long. I'll make you moan my name and cry as I milk you of every last drop of-"

"Devin! Hey, Devin, you in here still?" It was Damien's voice coming from the other entrance, making me gasp. Rick smirked at me, licked his lips, then pulled away from me.

"Don't forget our bet, Dev. I look forward to screwing you for a whole twenty-four hours." His voice sent heated waves of pleasure through me, warming my face as I stayed pressed against the door, watching him weave around the lockers to the other exit. I finally let out the air that I had been holding in, sinking to the floor.

Holy hell. I was just attacked by a sex craved freak!

"Yo, Dev- Holy crap, man, are you okay?" Damien asked when he saw me on the floor, rushing over and kneeling down to study my face. He took my face in his hands, dark eyes sweeping over me and sweat dotting his forehead. I blinked, snapping out of my stupor and pushing his hands away, shaking my head.

"I think I need to go home..."

"Need a ride?"

"Uh, yea... Yea, a ride would be nice." I managed. Damien nodded and helped me to my feet slowly. he put an arm around my waist and pulled my other over his shoulders to help me out. My legs still felt wobbly and weak and I wanted to walk myself, but Damien was pretty set on helping me, so I didn't bother.