Chapter 14 (unedited)

Blake's POV

After watching hours of Supernatural, Hazel fell asleep in my arms.
I looked at her face, memorising every detail. Her long curly lashes fluttered in her sleep ever so often, and my heart throbbed because of how beautiful she was.
Her beautiful deep curly locks, covered the entire pillow.
Her breathing was erratic and I wondered what she was dreaming about. Being away from her for so long, usually that would weaken a connection between two people, but it's stronger than ever.
I can't believe she's 18, time flies.
I never want to leave her again.
I won't.
I refuse to ever miss important moments in her life and make her go through what she did ever again.
She isn't in touch with her wolf for some reason, and that made her body so fragile. I can't imagine her going through that pain.
And the worst part is,
it was my fault.

Hazel's POV

I slept better than I have in a year.
I didn't want to get out of bed, but I also was completely excited to talk
to him again and wanted nothing more than for him to wake the fuck up.
It was 7 AM, and I took a quick shower.
I fell asleep in the clothes I was wearing yesterday, so I finally changed into my pajamas.
I sat on the bed, my wet hair cascading down my arm.
I heard a groan and my body filled with excitement.
"Hazel?" A smile quickly took over my face.
"Yes?" I mumbled, hoping I didn't upset him.
I don't think I woke him up, but then again I wasn't very quiet.
I heard him chuckle under his breath as he slowly sat up.
"What are you doing?" He whispered, a smile on his face.
"I couldn't sleep any longer, I was too excited for you to wake up." I muttered, twiddling my thumbs.
He slipped off the bed, and quickly picked me up bridal style.
"WoAH THERE BUDDY!" I shouted, completely taken aback by his sudden excitement.
"Do you want to do something today?" He mumbled into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.
"You?" I replied, a laugh escaping my lips.
His body rumbled with a sexy growl, and I realized I shouldn't have made a joke like that.
If he wasn't sexually frustrated before he left,
he definitely is now.
"Not today, buddy ol' pal." I said jokingly, patting his cheek.
I slipped out of his arms, and quickly adjusted my pajamas.
"You gave me a fucking wedgie." I mumbled, trying to adjust my underwear with discretion.
He erupted with laughter,
did I say that out loud?

Blood rushed to my cheeks, and I awkwardly laughed.
He looked at me with a sparkle in his eyes,
speaking of doing people.
When will we mate?
Anxiety created knots in my stomach, and I shifted uncomfortably.
What if he doesn't like my body?
What if he doesn't want me like that or what if we aren't prepared and I get pregnant? What if I die?
My body shook with laughter thinking about that.
"I'm hungry." I stated, trying to focus my thoughts on something else.
"Let me take a shower, and I'll take you somewhere." He smiled, and walked into the bathroom.
His smile made me swoon.

Did I just say swoon?

*

A half hour or so went by and Blake stepped out of the bathroom.
His skin was steamy and his hair beautifully messy. I could smell him from where I was sitting on the bed, and damn he smelt good.
A towel was wrapped around his waist, his toned body completely bare.
My eyes traveled down and my eyes widened in realization.
He had a perfectly sculpted V leading to his,
his manly parts.
I laughed under my breath, and he looked insecure all of a sudden.
"W-wait no! Sorry, I wasn't laughing at your body." I couldn't help my laughter as his eyes were filled with insecurity and betrayal.
He grabbed his shorts aggressively and dramatically stomped out of the room.
I was flailing around on the bed, tears of laughter spilling out of my eyes.

*

We finally left to get something to eat,
as soon as I stepped out of the car I was met with childish laughter.
Abbey?
I looked up, and to my disbelief, Abbey stood a few feet away. I quickly realized she wasn't alone, as she was surrounded by men.
Tall, strong looking men that looked like bodyguards.
I slammed the car door intentionally, anger filled in me as I have been wondering where she was for days.
She told me she needed to visit her parents for just the day.
That was almost a week ago.

Her head snapped towards me at the sound, her eyes widening as if she was caught taking her mother's things.
I expected her to come to me and explain, but she quickly got in the car.
One of the bodybuilders got in the driver seat and sped off.
Suddenly arms were wrapped around my waist, I flinched at the sudden gesture, but soon melted into him.
Completely forgetting everything that just happened, but he soon let go, only holding my hand.
We started walking towards Panera, but the image of Abbey was still playing in the back of my mind.

We sat down at a secluded table, and he left to order.
He walked back with two lemonades, and two chicken lemon orso soups.
Noticing I was quiet, he asked me what was wrong.
"It's just, Abbey. She's been so weird these past few months. She sneaks off, and she says things that don't sound like her. She tells me she is leaving for a day, and disappears for weeks. Says she's one place, when she's at another." My voice trailed off at the end,
"I feel like we aren't as close anymore. When she used to be my sister. She was all I had, the first person that stayed. Now she's just like the rest." I gritted my teeth at the end, and decided to quickly change the subject.

We talked for a few hours, when we finished our food we decided to go to the forest and walk around.
All of a sudden, Blake tensed up and grabbed me protectively.
"What is it?" I whispered, starting to get nervous.
"I hear talking." He said, and quickly he pulled me to where he was hearing the noise.
We stopped aruptly, and before us there was a girl. She was a few feet away, and sitting down on the ground, staring at something in front of her while talking to herself.
Her long black hair cascaded down her back, her voice was childlike and innocent.
I shuffled, stepping on a stick and she snapped her head around.
"Abbey?" I spoke with complete surprise.
And what was in front of her was finally visible.
It was a tombstone. I squinted my eyes, trying to see the name. My eyes widened in realization and my heart stopped for only a second, but it felt like forever.

R.I.P
Rosine Davis,
1980-2006

It was my mothers.

*

ugh i am so sorry this is short i am just really busy with family stuff and jeirnfjjddj
anyway
cliffhanger ending sORRY
its the only way i could do what i wanted to next chapter eeeeeek
BTW THE MAKEUP I ORDERED ONLINE DELIVERED TODAY AND IM SO FLIPPIN EXCITED
•unedited•
•there are probably spelling errors or things that are dumb and I'll take out later XD I just kind of had fun with this chapter, sorry for spelling errors, mistakes, or just boringness•
Have a good morning/night!!!