• Chapter 6

Blakes POV

"What." I said, seething.
"I'd like to see him." She said, gritting her teeth.
"You aren't going anywhere near him Hazel." I spoke sternly. That must mean she's the child that went missing with the mother and her sister. Alpha Charles killed his brother, Luna Rose's mate. In the fight for leadership, the second brother, Charles won. But Charles couldn't kill his brother because he loved him, and him being alive must've caused issues between Charles and Rose, considering later on he murdered him in cold blood.
In the fight for Alpha, one of the brothers has to die, in order for the Luna to become the mate of whoever won, unless her mate won. Since he didn't, the bond didn't break.
"He murdered his brother, and your mother!" I saw her eyes water up at the mention of her mother, and everything in me told me to wrap my arms around her and hold her. But she was so young, and she was so angry right now. I want to wait until she's ready to be with me and accept me. Even though it kills me. I can tell she doesn't like my sudden distance, although she won't admit it because she knows she shouldn't like me. I'm a monster.
She was so tall, but so small to me. I liked how strong she seemed even though she's been through so much. It all clicked together now, as to why she was so comfortable with me.
She has daddy issues.

"I know, but I want to. Please." Her eyes pleaded, even though she wanted to seem demanding, she was hurting.
"I'll go with you, then." Her eyes widened in shock.
"No." She seemed frustrated.
"Yes."
She was about to say something, but I think she realized she just needed to accept it if she wanted to go.
She smiled in triumph and walked away.  She was about to go up the stairs before she turned around with a pouty face.
"Can I go into town?"
I wanted to say no, to make her stay here, with me. But she wouldn't like that.
"I'll go with you."
She dropped her head and stared at me with disbelief.
Her face twitched with frustration but she just went to the room.

******

Hazel's POV

I decided to wear something different.
I picked out a black leather jacket and some ripped skinny jeans, along with a cute blue blouse underneath. Thanks Abbey. I grabbed these knee high black boots. Abbey really must be rich. I decided to take a shower, I have really oily hair and if I don't take a shower no doubt in 2 hours my hair will be all gross. In about 30 minutes, I got out of the shower finally. How do some girls take showers in 5 minutes? 30 minutes is short for me.
My hair was curly, so it took longer to dry so I decided to clean the room
while waiting. Soon my hair was dry, and I put on the outfit I picked out. I don't wear makeup so getting ready took an unusually long time. I walked downstairs, people were staring at me and I felt uncomfortable. I assumed Blake was in his office. Right before I walked in, Jared opened the door and stared at me. His surprised face turned into a smug. He brought his mouth down to my ear, "Game on." He mumbled, before I pushed him off. Infuriated, I gritted my teeth. "I'm not a piece of cake!" Blake appeared in
the doorway and, Jared's eyes darkened, but I didn't care.
"This is my life. I choose." I seethed, and right before I turned around to leave, "I'll be in the car."

****

We arrived in town, the whole car ride was silent, I would catch Blake looking at me ever so often. He was probably nervous I would snap. I felt a little bad, but I didn't like the situation I was in, and if this was what I had to do to get some respect then, okay.
I saw my house on the way there and a shiver went down my spine, thinking of how angry my sister was. "Stop!" I shouted at Blake.
Immediately, he hit the brakes.
"I want to go to my house. I have some things I'd like to get."
He seemed hesitant but he pulled over at the house I was pointing to.
There wasn't actually anything I wanted, but I was hoping Abbey would be in my room, panicking. He almost went in through the front, but I gently grabbed his arm, ignoring the electricity and warmth. His eyes darkened, but he quickly shook his head and followed me into the backyard. He looked at the ladder and looked at me with a 'what-the-fuck' look, a laugh escaped my lips and his face lit up. It quickly changed into worry, and then anger. "Did you sneak out using that?" I nodded my head yes.
"Did...anyone sneak in using that?"
A booming laugh erupted from me and decided to mess with him.
"Just one."
His eyes went black and he grabbed me, pulling me into his arms. I heard him growl lowly and I shuddered under his warmth. We were so close and my body was on fire. I pulled away, my cheeks red and I darted for the ladder.
"I meant my friend Abbey." I shouted behind me.
I crawled into my room and before I knew it I was tackled by someone.
A scream escaped my throat and I felt someone tear me away.
I opened my eyes to see Abbey, terrified of Blake holding me.
"H-Hazel?" I turned to Blake, causing him to slowly let me go. As soon as he did I ran into Abbey's arms and scooped her into a hug. I felt warm tears in my shoulder and realized she was crying. Then she punched me in my gut. "WHAT THE HELL HAZEL!" I heard a growl and knew Blake was about to attack but I grabbed his hand to calm him down. "I can't explain, but I'm here now. I'm leaving in a couple hours though." I said, my voice coming to a whisper at the end. I looked up to see Abbey clearly upset.
"You promised!" She shouted, her voice breaking.
"Abbey I'm sorry! I was kind of kidnapped! But you can come
with me! She can right?" I said, turning
to Blake. He was contemplating my question, he was about to say something but he looked down at my pleading eyes and his entire face softened and his body relaxed.
"Yes." He finally spoke, a big goofy grin spread on my face as well as his.
"Where can I go?" Abbey wondered, her tone was cautious and confused.
"With me back to the pack house." I realized I didn't explain very well due to her facial expression growing more confused.
"That helped a lot thanks." She said sarcastically.
"It will make more sense when we're there."
"But, what if I want to stay here?" Abbey said quietly.
I feel like my heart was just shattered.
"Then you can stay here. But, she won't be here." Blake spoke, sternly.
I realized that my plan might not be working, he's never going to let me out of his sight is he?

"JUST KIDDING!" Abbey said, suddenly breaking out of her funk, which I assumed was fake.
She ran towards me and wrapped her arms around me.
We heard the front door open downstairs and quickly descended down the ladder. Not without Blake noticing all the pills on my desk. He looked at me concerned but I climbed down the ladder ignoring his stare. The car ride was silent, and I realized Abbey would never not be talking unless she wanted to speak in private. I mentally prepared myself for the conversation we'd most likely be having later.
We got back to the pack house, and I brought Abbey up the stairs, there was a man walking down the stairs as we were walking up and he looked at Abbey in the strangest way.
I looked around and realized, everyone was looking at her.
Was it because she was human?
Nervous, I quickly closed my door.
It was late by the time we got back here, so I decided to go to sleep.
Abbey still hadn't talked to me about everything and I wondered what she was thinking. She quickly fell asleep, but I couldn't.
I haven't been able to sleep ever since Blake left the room.
It was 2 am and Abbey fell asleep around 4 hours ago. Everything in me told me to go find Blake, but my mind was saying I shouldn't. I didn't know what to do, so I listened to the bad voice.
I quietly left the room, and feeling scared to leave Abbey alone, I locked the door before closing it.
I followed the intoxicating smell, and found that the room right next to mine was where he was considering the smell was overwhelming me. I opened the door and found him sitting on the edge of the bed, holding his face in his hands.
The sound of the door opening made him look up and when he saw me he seemed less stressed. I was wearing a nightgown, and realized it might've been a little too showy but I just wanted to sleep and I thought being with him would help. His eyes looked intensely at my face and they started roaming my body. I heard a low growl but I continued to walk towards him. It was killing him to control his wolf, it was sweet and a little amusing. But, also incredibly arousing. I quietly closed the door and walked over to the bed, I jumped on it excitedly.
"I haven't been able to sleep since you left, so I thought this would help." I said shyly.
"I haven't been able to either." He mumbled. I smiled and got under the covers. He seemed a little distant, like he didn't know if I wanted him near me. I patted the place next to me, encouraging him to lay next to me.
He slowly came closer to me, my heart was beating erratically. He sat down next to me and I smiled, laying down. I felt his arms wrap around me, at first he was tense, but I felt him relax when I didn't protest. Exhaustion swallowed my entire being and sleep took over me.

Hazel (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें