006

"n-noona....mcdonalds isnt what i had in mind for a free meal..." jungkook stuttered and bit his bottom lip as he toyed with a french fry.

sigh. kids are so unthankful.

"shut up and eat your kids meal, kid." i said into my sundae.

taehyung inched closer to me. something told me i probably should have sat next to yoongi or jungkook instead.

"hey sana...." he whispers lowly like some creep.

"get away from me-"

"but can i just have some of your-"

"you shut up and eat your kids meal too" i pushed him away.

across from me was yoongi. you see, i learn something new about him everyday– and today it was what he does with his ice cream and fries.

at first, i thought he ordered ice cream in a cup and fries because they were a $1. but nope, when we started eating he dipped his fries into his ice cream and "oh my god that is so fattening, what are you doing yoongi". (he replied with, "shut up and eat your kids meal").

"alright, i'm gonna use the restroom and then leave. i still need to run some errands" i said gathering my trash (not taehyung) and placing it on my tray.

"isn't it too early to clock out, plus don't you still need to clock out?"

"i texted joohyun to clock out for me and minseo that'll be working a half day today,"

"does that count for me too?"

"nope, joohyun can finish training you for me today"

yoongi frowned. "but she's crazy-"

"mhm," i hummed getting up. "bye kookie-ah" i reached over and ruffled his hair before picking up my tray. he interrupted me before i could leave.

"noona, can i get your number before you leave?" his phone was suddenly in his hand and ignored the protests from taehyung. i smiled and nodded, causing him to show a toothy smile and hand his phone to me. i entered my name and number then sent a text to me so i'd have his number.

i handed his phone back to him, "there you go"

"thank you noona!!" he looked down at his phone then at me. "my name is jungkook by the way,"

i nodded and walked away to the trash can to place away my tray. as i opened the door to the bathrooms i heard a mix of "international playboy", "she's so mean to me", and "you stole my free lunch" screams from behind me.

old people and kids are so hard to deal with.