Chapter 25: Waiting

Amy's POV

"What do you mean 'Who's Amy' Casey?!" Logan said asked cautiously.

My heart is racing and I could feel the tears threatening to spill out of my eyes.

Casey looked at me with a blank face. "Just kidding! I missed you babe!" She said while pulling me into a hug and laughing.

This girl oh my god. I'm going to kill her.

"Casey! You scared the crap out of me!" I said and I felt the tears roll down my face. "It wasn't funny."

Casey's face softened and hugged me tighter. "I'm sorry baby." 

"Casey you are fucked up bruh." Logan said while staring at us with wide eyes.

"Yeah! I hate you!" I said while playing punching her in the arm.

"Ow ow! Amy broken arm here." 

"Oh shoot sorry." I said as I stopped. "Come here." I pulled Casey's face toward me and kissed her. Her whole body softened at my touch.

"I love you. Don't ever leave me alone again." I said as I pulled away from her slightly.

"I won't. I love you too baby." She leaned in to kiss me again.

Suddenly we heard Logan clear her throat.

"You guys need to get a room." She said while rolling her eyes.

"We did. You just happen to be in it." Casey said while stealing another kiss from me.

"Fair enough. Amy wanna give me your phone so I can call your parents?" Logan offers with a smile.

"Yes please!" I handed her my phone which was already calling my mom. Then I hugged Casey some more and wouldn't let her go.

"Babe get on the bed with me." She said while pulling me closer.

"No I don't want to hurt you or crush you."

"There so much room!" She said as she scooted to her right. "Come!" She patted on the space next to her.

I hesitated for a moment and then decided to go with it. I climbed onto bed and Casey instantly wrapped her arms around me.

"Everything was so different without you." I said while I rested my head on her shoulder.

"Yeah? Miss me that much? What'd you do?" 

"Wait for you to wake up."

"I can't imagine being in your position. You're one strong gal." Casey said smiling.

"I had Logan to get me through it. You guys are honestly meant to be best friends. Oh and when Logan gets a girlfriend, we have to go on double dates. Okay?"

Casey laughed and looked at me with eyes that were glistening. "Okay babe. Anything for you. You're probably the only person in the world who can make Logan not be a fuckgirl." 

"Of course! Double dates with my girlfriend's best friend who basically became my best friend will be so fun" I wrapped my arms around her and gave her another kiss.

"So I called your parents and they're heading over here right now. They're also going to be calling Casey's parents and they should be getting here soon." Logan said as she walked into the room.

"Thanks Logan." Casey said with a smile. "Can I have some of that pizza?"

"Wait. Did we even tell a doctor or nurse or anything?? That you're awake." I asked in a slightly panicked tone.