Chapter 12: First Impression

Casey's POV

"Casey why didn't you tell me I was going to meet your friends today I would've worn something nicer!" Amy whined while trying to straightening out her dress.

I laughed as I watched her struggle. Then I pulled wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"You look absolutely stunning today." I said while looking her straight in the eyes and pulled her into a deep kiss.

Amy kissed me back deeply until we heard a voice.

"Ewww get a room."

Our heads snapped up when we saw Jake walking toward us with a smirk.

He walked over to us and he ruffled my hair and turned toward Amy.

"Take care of her. She might seem all rough and hardcore but inside she's a big softie." Jake said while patting Amy's shoulder lightly.

"I am NOT a big softie." I said in defense.

"Um yes you are" Jake and Amy said simultaneously.

"UGH" I groaned as I took Amy's hand and pulled her away from Jake.

I pulled her into a more quiet hallway and gave her another deep kiss.

She pulled away and looked into my eyes for a moment.

"You are so a big softie." She said while pulling me into a hug.

I rolled my eyes and started to walk toward our class.

Maybe I was a big softie but only for Amy. I mean I was nice to everyone but everyone knew not to mess with me.

The bell rang and we headed off to our class. I could tell Amy was really nervous about meeting my friends. My friends were the biggest dorks in the world and Amy shouldn't have anything to worry about. I stopped her after 4th period ended.

"Hey you have nothing to worry about okay? My friends are literally the chillest people you ever met. They'll probably love you as much as they love me."

Amy nodded nervously and took my hand into hers.

Amy's POV

Basically Casey's friends told me to eat lunch with them and now I'm a nervous wreck because I'm afraid they won't like me even though she assured me they would love me more than her.

I was clutching Casey's hand with my life and I was probably squeezing the hell out of it but Casey didn't seem to mind.

We agreed to go have lunch at a pizza place 5 minutes from school and decided to walk there.

We reached the pizza shop and Casey turned to me.

"You don't have to meet my friends if you don't want to. We could just go grab something else to eat and they could eat lunch together. They won't mind. I promise." Casey said in a serious tone.

"No it's fine. I kind of want to meet your friends too." I said in an uneasy tone. I really did want to meet her friends though. I wondered if they were all like Casey.

Casey's face lit up with a huge smile and leaned in for a peck. Then she opened the door for me and gestured for me to walk inside. As we walked into the restaurant, Casey grabbed my hand into hers with pulled a smile onto my lips.

"THERE YOU LOVEBIRDS ARE! Come sit!" Jamie said while waving us over to a table.

"They were probably too busy doing something else." Logan said with a smirk.

"LOGAN!" The whole table yelled.

I laughed. She was the same girl who asked if me and Casey fucked yet. I'm guessing she's the one who jokes about sex all the time of the group.

"Sit!" Casey says while pulling out a chair for me.

"I see Casey is treating you good. She better. We'll beat her ass if she doesn't." Alisha says sternly.

"Woah guys woah. I swear I'm treating Amy good. It'll only get better from here." Casey said while giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I looked at all her friends and noticed they were all smiling and nodding in approval.

"Oh I almost forgot! This is Alisha, Jamie, Logan, and Abby. And you guys know Amy." Casey said with a big smile.

Everything went uphill from there. The whole lunch was filled with laughter, jokes, stories of Casey when she was younger, and good food. Casey was right. Her friends did take me on like one of their own. Casey was extremely embarrassed by her childhood stories though. Her beating up a kid because he said girls couldn't play football then finding out they played the same position at that time then scoring 4 touchdowns on him.

"No fair!" Casey groaned. "One day I'll meet your friends from Washington so then they can embarrass you like my friends are doing to me."

I giggled and just gave her a peck on the lips which seemed to make her less upset.

When the time to pay the bill came, everyone reached to their wallets to grab money to pay for their meal. Then Casey put down money that was enough for both of our meals.

"Casey I can pay for my own meal." I told her while putting my money down.

"But I want to pay for you."

"But I want to pay."

"But-"

"Please Casey!" I said while pouting my lips slightly.

"Um okay just this one time." Casey said in a low voice.

"HA! Casey is whipped!" Logan yelled.

"Shut up! I am not!"Casey say as she defended herself.

"You are." Her 4 friends said at the same time.

Casey sank into her seat in defeat but as soon as I gave her a kiss she sat up and smiled and gave me a kiss in return.

"Daw look at these lovebirds." Alisha said dreamily.

"Come on guys we gotta get to class. School grind y'all" Casey says while getting up.

"Heck yeah man we need those sports scholarships."

"You guys all play sports?" I asked curiously.

"Yep. I play water polo, Jamie plays hockey, Logan plays lacrosse, and Alisha plays basketball." Abby informed me.

"Dang a whole group of athletes." I mumbled.

"Don't worry Lil A you're part of our group now and since you're part of our group ain't no one going to mess with you. You know if Casey don't kill them first." Logan said while putting her arms around my shoulder.

Casey moved Logan's arm off me and put her own arm around me while Logan backed away with her hands up in surrender. Everyone just laughed as we walked toward the school.

Casey was right. I love her group of friends and I definitely don't regret meeting them. I can't wait to get to know them more.