Jealousy

U wake up in the morning and find Kevin missing. U search around the house and still find him missing. "Where has he gone?" U think. U walk towards the kitchen and find a note stuck on the fridge.

"Hey baby. Sorry for going without morning huggies. Just got an emergency call so I stepped out of the house without seeing my princess. And don't forget- I will be late to be home. Love, Kevin"

U smile and take ur phone to call him. He doesn't  answer. U try again and find his phone switched off this time. U roll ur eyes and sit down for coffee. Then u go upstairs and change urself, to a beautiful orange mini skirt and black sleeveless top.

U hear ur phone ring and u rush downstairs to answer it. U hope it is Kevin but it is Zayn.

"H-helo?" U speak
"U home? I'm gonna meet u right now"
"What's the matter? Why are u in a hurry?" U ask, biting ur lips. "Shut up I'm coming to yours now that's it"

The call ends. Ur face turns into a big question mark. What's gotten over him?

U sit down on the bench of ur garden and wait for him. Then u see Zayn coming out of the car, panting.

"Hey" u say, standing up. He quickly takes u by ur hand and takes u inside and suddenly push u into the wall, closing the door behind, with his leg.

"Zayn what's wrong with u?" U ask, pushing him.
"Nothing but Kevin" he stops in half.
"Kevin what?" U cut him off, staring straight into his hazel eyes.
"Guess what? At first, I'm asking u- Do You Trust Me?"
" just come on to the topic. Now what I asked was-" he cuts u.
"DO YOU FUCKING TRUST ME?" he screams at the top of his lungs.
" I DO now just tell what the fucking is wrong with my Kevin?!" U shout back.
"Huh? My Kevin. U don't even deserve to speak like that. If u now listen to what I say on what he did today, I'm pretty sure that you're gonna break up!" He snaps.
"Don't u dare t-"
"Shut up and listen" he cuts u off again. "Let me speak" he shakes u by your shoulders. U nod.
"Guess what? I just went starbucks today and guess what I saw? That bloody asshole was sitting with another bitch, both enjoying one cup of coffee with two straws in it. I mean- why does he wanna do that? And now- GUESS WHAT? THOSE ASSHOLES KISSED!" He says, throwing away a pillow on the floor.
U stand silently. Nothing was coming into ur mind. U were shivering, with ur jaw dropped.
"Ana are u listenin?" He asks, turning to ur side and finding u standing, helpless, like a statue.

He comes closer to u and puts his arms around ur waist, pulling u closer to him.

"Baby I know that you can't believe what I told u. I didn't mean to. I know that you love him. But it still hurts me too. How come that bloody ass have another girlfriend, when he has got a princess like u?" He says, calming u down. U look up and push him away.

"What the HELL? ha ha this is funny. Now- u wanna make me to believe u? Don't play tricks with me. How could he do that? NEVER! you're just playing around with me, to make me hate him. Now- OUT please" u say, pointing at the door.

He watch u with wide eyes "oh my god Ana I'm not lying. I just told u what I saw with my eyes. He just kis-" u cut him.
"Save it Zayn, now please, stop this nonsense. I ain't nobody to believe these shit of urs" u say, walking towards ur room.
"But baby I'm not lying" he says, following u.
"Well then let me ask u something. Ah! You're Jealous- aren't u?" U ask, coming closer to him. He gasps and shakes his head no.
"N-no b-baby I-i-i"
"Out please. U hated him from the beginning of our relationship and now ur trying to separate me from him so that u could make me to set my heart on u- isn't it. Please. I won't believe u in anyways. Now please. Get out before I call Kevin. I'm having a headache now. Please" u says, walking towards he door and opening it. U saw his eyes teary.
"Fine. Okay. Whatever. But- I'm sure ur gonna visit me as soon as u see that couple hanging out together. I'm waiting for that moment!" He says. U roll ur eyes "okay now don't talk to me. Bye" u close the door at his face.

U sit on the couch and start crying. U can't even believe what he says. U think hard about it. "Is it true? Is Kevin hanging out with another girl? Did they kiss? Is Zayn lying? Is he jealous? Or what?" U keep on crying. U stand up and take ur phone to call Kevin. U try but his phone is switch off. U throw the phone on the couch and run upstairs. U jump on the bed and start thinking and finally fall asleep, without ur knowledge.

U feel someone's lips touching ur forehead. U wake up too see. It was Kevin. He smiles and caresses ur head. "Had a good sleep huh" Suddenly u remember what Zayn said. "Where were u?" U ask, sitting up from the bed. "Oh I was outside. U know, my friend was sick so I took him to the pharmacy" he says, smiling. What the? U think. Zayn says he kissed a girl at Starbucks, and now he's jabbering something else! God help me. What am I supposed to do? Believe him or Zayn? I don't fucking know anything. I just don't wanna hurt Kevin.

U rush down to the kitchen to prepare some dinner.
.................

U both have dinner and go to sleep. U were wrapped in his arms. Everything go dark. U fall asleep.

The next morning u wake up to the flash of the sunlight falling directly onto ur face, by an opened window. U rub ur eyes and get down to clean urself. When u go down after cleaning urself, u see Kevin having his breakfast cereal, for he is ready to be out for work. "Good morning angel" he says, while u smile and give a peck on his nose. "Morning sunshine" u say. "So today I'm having an important official meeting with some clients, who are coming from many different countries. U know. Contract signing and all" he says, having a gulp from his Apple juice. "Oh that's okay honey I have company. I may bring Jessica to mine today, or have some meeting and hanging out with friends, alright?" U say, pouring some Apple juice to his glass. "That's cool then. I'll be late.  It'll be around six for me to arrive. So okay I'm going to wear my shoes now" he says, keeping his phone on the table. U nod and continue to have ur cereal.

Suddenly a message pops up from Kevin's phone. U take it and read it. In it is:

'Hey Kevin it's an emergency I just wanna see u at Starbucks at 4 today. See u Love from ~L~'

U see Kevin coming to take his stuff. "Who's L? In your message it was there. Who's that?" U ask, furrowing ur eyebrows. "Ah it's er- L-luke- yeah I gotta meet him. He was that guy I told u about" he says, trying to tie his shoe lace. "Okay then" u smile and kiss him on his forehead. He kisses u back and steps out of the house, gets into the car and drives away. U close the door and sit on the couch, Thinking about who 'L' is. Whom does he need to meet today? U feel something bad and mysterious happening around u, secretly. "Fine. Finding this mysterious thing myself is way too better than any one else's help" u sigh and hear the bell ring.

U open it and see Jessica, standing outside, with a big smile on her face. "Hey chick what's cooking" she asks, kissing ur cheeks and patting u. "Nothing much. Just wondering things around. Anyways, what's this?" U ask, looking into the bag which Jessica give u. "Open it" she says. U open it and see a beautiful rose flower, kept inside a plastic box. "Amazing! Wonderful! Gorgeous! I love you!" U say, hugging her tight. "No problem idiot. I love u too now make sure u keep it cool and watery. It might shrink otherwise." Says jessi "Okay" u say. 

Chapter completed. Now please please please please please please please vote guys. I need your votes. Please make me happy. I love you!

🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆