Friends At last!!...

U look at Jess who was now looking down with her cheeks turning red when Harry was talking to her. U shake her by her shoulder and she looks up at u. "Let's go Jess! we're already late!" u say. "Okayy let's go.. bye harry" she said with a smile and he smiled back. U turned around to go when Louis calling u. "Ana!" he calls u. "Yes?" u say turning back to him. "No nothing babe.. i'll see u soon" he replies winking at u. "Okay Lou" u reply and turn back walking towards the gates.

After a long day at school u were finally home and go up straight to have a shower and then a little later u come out making your way towards the wardrobe. u pick out a lovely maroon top with a blue denim short and slip it on soon.

You blow-dry your hair and let it loose

You blow-dry your hair and let it loose. soon you are down watching a movie and you hear the doorbell ringing. u open it and see a little girl standing out with a bouquet of red roses. You lean down to her and before you ask anything she kisses ur cheeks and smiles at u. "Oh why are u here honey?" u ask her, taking the sweet smelling red rose bouquet from her little hands. "They want u to come" is all what she says and runs away. U are shocked and looked out around but you see none. you walk out, wondering who gave you these flowers. When someone holds your hand from behind. you saw a little boy this time with a big box of your favourite chocolates. "Who gave you theses sweetie?" Then he replies "They want you to come to the park" you start walking towards the park but when u go there u see no one except and old lady sitting on a bench and a few people around . You turn to go after some time and u hit someone. You look up and it was Zayn. "You!" you say, getting away from him. "Sorry" he said cooly. Then u see the boys coming from nowhere. "Hey babe!" Liam says, hugging you. "Woah guys! so its u who set these litt;e things, huuuh?" u ask. "Yeahh surpriiisee!" Louis says with giggle. You giggle back "Thanks anyways and I really should say that I really got surprised!" you say, laughing. Then you guys sit on a bench Louis and Liam sat on the ground because the bench was not big enough for six and Niall stood close to you. You were in between Harry and Zayn. U guys had a nice time. There was a sudden silence.

"Who wants to get a drink with me?" Harry speaks out, breaking the silence. "I'm coming" says Niall, raising his hand. "Me toooo" screams Louis "What am I gonna do? I'm coming tooo!" Liam stands up, brushing off his back. "Er- can I come?" you say but Louis says interrupting u "Better stay girl the shops are too far away from here and your legs are gonna hurt alot if u walk babe" "Buh...okayyy" you say, rolling your eyes. Zayn say nothing and the boys just leave you both all alone. U look around and stand up then walk a little away from Zayn and when u turn around to him, u see him staring at u. U just ignore it and walk to the bench and sit back. A little later u eyes catch up a fat man who was running past u both a to ur surprise he falls down which makes u gasp "oh!" covering your mouth from your hands. It makes Zayn look up u with wide eyes. U look at Zayn and look back at the man, who is now trying hard to stand up. U try hard not to laugh then u hear Zayn laughing out like HELL. U look at him with wide eyes and u too start laughing along with him. Suddenly Zayn punches u on your arms.

And it makes u stop laughing and he realize it and he too stops laughing and look down u turn around and stay quiet

And it makes u stop laughing and he realize it and he too stops laughing and look down u turn around and stay quiet. "I'm sorry" he says, looking down. You turn around and say "Huh?" "I'm sorry for punching u coz I'm used to it with the boys" he says, looking up at u. "Yeah but that's alright" You say, smiling. "Thanks and sorry, once again" he says looking straight into ur eyes. "It's okay Zayn" you say, a bit shocked, for he was repeating the same. "Well this sorry is for all that I did lately I've been acting so rude and stupid with u, and I know that you're pissed off with me. I was up with some problem and i just don't know what i was really doing. Now i feel good and i want to make it all good with u too.. i want to a friend of urs. I don't know whether u are ready to accept me, but baby please forgive me and make me ur friend. I really like u a lot.. more than u ever know!" he say with tears rolling down his cheeks now. u are taken aback start feeling so sorry for him. "I know Zayn, I know it all and I'm sorry for u. Actually I've already forgiven u Zayn" u say, wiping the tears which is rolling down his cheeks with your thumb. He suddenly pull u for a hug. And u hug him back. You both remain still for sometime and u feel really safe and comfortable in his arms. But u pull away looking around the people around. "Thanks a lot sweety for forgiving me and for understanding me love" he says, with his palms on your cheeks. you lean onto his chest and he caresses your back slowly. "Look" you hear a familiar voice. You turn around, to your surprise u see all the boys, with their jaws dropped. U pull away from Zayn and he give the boys a look as if to say "Shut up"

"Anyway, guys we are HAPPY that you both are FRIENDS AT LAST!" Louis says, winking at you

"Anyway, guys we are HAPPY that you both are FRIENDS AT LAST!" Louis says, winking at you. "This is the perfect time for a group-huuug!" Niall screams, coming towards you with his hands open up in the air and hugs u tight, when others join up screaming "Wooooooooooaahhhhhhhh" "gg--gguu--yyy--sssssss--- i- can't-- BrEATHE!" you mumble, unable to breathe. "Oh sorry love" Zayn say, pushing away the boys. "Thanks Zayn" u say "Anything for u love" he winks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for my sister dimplehazzstyles for helping me in typing my work. Doneeeeeeeeeeee guysssssszzzzzz Keep voting and commenting I love you always and forever!