Fallen..

A small smile creeps in ur face when u think about what's gonna happen tomorrow at school. U really feel excited and nervous to tell him about it. U fall asleep while thinking about it. Next morning u wake up soon and wash up then rush to ur wardrobe to grab a cute dress to wear today just to impress Kevin a bit more :)  

 Next morning u wake up soon and wash up then rush to ur wardrobe to grab a cute dress to wear today just to impress Kevin a bit more :)  

When u go down u see Jessi already there waiting for. "Oh my.. someone looks CUTE! today.. and i can see she is happy with something.." she says looking at u head to toe.. U blush a little and say "Uh yeah i am happy!" and walk out to ur car. "Why are u happy?" she asks sitting in the car. "I think i'll tell u all later.. okay?" u say driving out of the parking lot. "Okay.." she says looking out of the window. Soon  u both were at school and when u enter ur classroom, u see Kevin with a huge smile waving at u. U wave back at him and sit in ur place. The time went too quick than u expected today and the it was the break time. U went to the canteen with Jessi and see Kevin again sitting in his usual place which is on the right side of ur sitting place. 

U keep staring at him from the time u came here and it makes Jessi feel uncomfortable with it because u almost forget she that she is with u!. :Ana! what's really gotton over u suddenly? I mean u are just looking at him instead of talking to me from the time we came here!" she says shaking u up. "What?" u ask looking at her now. "Okay tell me this.. are u really okay? I don't really know what's there so much for u too keep looking at him and just forget me! Is everything okay with u two honey?" she asks.  "I'm sorry babe.. and yeah i'm fine but  no not really fine! I'm just excited and too nervous right now, I just don't know how i'm gonna tell him about this! " u say shaking ur head. "Why are u excited and nervous and to whom are u gonne tell what love? Just make it more clear please" she asks with a confusing look. "Okay okay i'll tell u all" u say laughing a bit when u see her face. "Actually its about Kevin. He proposed  me last night at the club but i didn't give him my answer yet.." u say. "Do u have the answer for it now?" she asks with an eyebrow raised. "Yeah.. I love him too. We both know well about him, he is just so nice, caring, and simply amazing! He knows very well about me and understands me well.. I think he is the right guy for me" u say. 

She looks at u for sometime and then smiles. "If u think what u do is right.. and if u are happy with it, that's enough baby. I'm happy for u too and i wish u luck" she says and hugs u tight. "Thanks bae, I'm gonna tell him all this afternoon when the schol is over" u say hugging her back.

School was over now and u pack up ur stuff soon as possible. Ur excitement comes over u now and u get more nervous too. U take a deep breathe and walk out to ur car. U don't see Kevin who usually waits  out for u. U look around but didn't find him. U put ur stuff in the car and wait for sometime till he come but he doesn't show up. U were really disappointed now and turns around to get in the car. "Hey! are u going?" u hear a familiar voice behind u. "Kevin!" u say and turn around to hug him. "I thought u already went home" u say pulling away from him. "Oh no baby.. i just went to get this for u" he says giving u a red rose. "aww thanks" u say smiling at him. "Kevin shall we have a little walk? I've got something to tell u" u say. "Sure love.. let's go" he says and u both start walking along. 

There was a little silence so Kevin speaks up first. "What do u want to tell me Ana?" he asks. U stop walking now and look up at him. "do u really want me to tell it now? Actually it's the answer for what u asked me at the club that day" u say trying to tease him abit. "Of course yeah.. tell me baby i can't wait more" he say smiling widely at u. U giggle abit and walks closer to him. U stare into his beautiful eyes for sometime and kisses his cheek, then u lean closer to his ear and whisper.. "I love u Kevin" and then step back soon looking down blushing. He comes closer to u this time and pulls up ur head so that u were looking back at him now. "Do u really mean it babe? Do u really love me?" he asks. "Yes Kevin i do mean it and i do love u  a lot!" u say holding his hands. Then he pulls u into a kiss and u kiss back.. u feel  him smile through the kiss and u pull away, then hugs him tight. He caresses ur head and plants a kiss on it. "Thanks for making me the happiest person in the world babe.. I promise t keep u happy and be with u all the time.. and remember this Ana.. I'll do anything for u because u are my life darling!" he says. U look up at him and say "I know baby.. I trust u and i love u a lot!". "i love u too princess" he replies giving a quick peck on ur lips and hugs u tight. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this short chapter guys.. i'll make sure the next one would be looonnnnngggggg!!! haha :p