"It's cool, I'm good. You don't have to come over. I'm about to pack up my shit and leave. I'm so done with Jason's disrespectful ass!" I spat wiping my tears. Hell, I didn't even believe what I was saying, but it sounded nice.

At one point Jason was my everything and I was his. We had similar backgrounds and gravitated towards one another. It's like we were two fucked up individuals made for each other. There was nothing I wouldn't do for him and vice versa.

I guess money had changed Jason because when he got a little change and made a name for himself, he turned into someone I didn't know.

The late nights became more and more frequent, the arguing was an everyday thing, and his goals and dreams all faded to black. Yet I stayed because I wanted better for him, but I'm learning more and more that I can't make him want it for himself.

"You know I hate to meddle in your business cuz, but how many more tears are you gonna cry before you do leave his sorry ass?" Amelia asked in frustration. I looked at the phone and rolled my eyes. She had never been a fan of our relationship.

Amelia was dating Jason's older brother Josh. The two had a kid together but Josh got caught up in some bullshit Jay pulled and ended up being sent to prison. Unfortunately he wasn't there for the birth of his son, nor the first four years of his life. Amelia still held a grudge because of that.

"I gotta go Me!" I said hanging up the phone. I didn't need another 'leave his sorry ass' lecture. It wasn't as easy as people made it out to be. This man has my heart and he's all I knew.

I walked back over to my couch and sat down. Picking up an old photo album from my coffee table I flipped through the pages.

I had to laugh when I stumbled across a picture of Jason and I in the school cafeteria. This was the same day I found out his life was just as fucked up as mine when we called ourselves skipping school to have sex.

Jason and I stumbled through his front door kissing and groping one another trying to make it to the bedroom. He gripped my small waist as I hungrily sucked his bottom lip in my mouth. An involuntary moan escaped as the feeling of our bodies smashing up against one another got the best of me.

At this point the fact that it was noon and we were skipping school never even crossed my mind. All I was thinking about was finally losing my virginity to my crush.

The sound of our sloppy kisses bounced off the walls. We were grabbing at one another fighting for control. Me wanting him to take the lead, and him fumbling with the button on my jeans.

Truthfully, I didn't know what the fuck I was doing. I definitely wasn't going to ruin the moment by telling him I was a seventeen year old virgin. Not when I talked big shit about how I put it down.

Nope!

It was my senior year and I was determined to go out with a bang. Literally.

It wasn't until we almost slipped on a bottle that we noticed we weren't alone. I gasped in horror as his mom groaned from the the sound of me tripping over the bottle and bumping into the coffee table.

"Shit!" I cursed as low as I could.

I didn't know what was more embarrassing for him, getting caught by his mom, or me seeing her in this drunken state so early in the day.

"Um... I-I'm gonna go. I'll call you later." I stammered while fixing my clothes before rushing to the door.

Jason avoided me for two weeks after that. I had to write him a letter telling him that I wasn't judging his situation because my mom sure had her flaws. After that we were inseparable. We held off on sex until the night of our senior prom and I found out he was also a virgin.