don't leave

Last chapter
Chapter Ten

Koo Junhoe

"What is this Jinhwan?" I pulled out the tickets from his bag and his smile immediately became a frown. "Wh-why were you looking in my bag?" He tried to grab the tickets but I'm a lot taller than him so I put them in the air.

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" My voice got slightly louder but I didn't want to go off on him. "I-I didn't want you to leave me." I threw the tickets on the bed and and grunted loudly. "What a stubborn move. So you were just using me so that you would be able to leave without being heartbroken? Well guess what, your leaving while someone else is heartbroken." I yelled at him, I couldn't take it anymore.

Tears strolled down his eyes and he grabbed the ticket off his bed. "I'm sorry Junhoe." I scoffed. "Is that all your going to say after making me fall so deep in love with you?" He cried harder and I was still mad.

"Grab your stuff and get out." I couldn't even look at him any more. He grabbed his stuff wiping his tears and going in front of the door.

"Goodbye... Junhoe." Right after he said that he closed the door and left me. Why am I so stupid?

Kim Jinhwan

Conversations and portable suitcases rolling, all echoing throughout the room. But all I heard was Junhoe telling me to leave. I still forget sometimes why we broke up.

When he said he loved me and that he'll never let go. Whatever happened to that? I miss him so much. Too much. I have an unheathly diet and it causes his disease. He has that hold on me. Please just come and bring me away from something I'm forced to do.

All that you have to say is three little words then I'll come bouncing right back into your arms. I wouldn't ever leave your side. We could be together until you don't want me anymore because I know for a fact that you still want me and I'll never stop wanting you.

I sat down in the seat waiting on my flight. I looked around but still no sign of Junhoe. I sighed and lightly sobbed so no one could hear. Please come to me. Please tell you didn't mean it when you told me to leave.

"Flight xxx is ready. Please aboard to plane."

Koo Junhoe

I started grabbing the things that Jinhwan left at my house. The fire started getting higher. It's about time to throw the things one by one. I looked at the shirt he left and almost threw it in the fire. What am I doing? I could catch him at the airport.

I shook my head in disagreement and threw the shirt in the fire. "That was the shirt from when he got wet. He wore my hoodie that day." I chuckled to myself remembering how cute he looked in it. I ran and poured water on the fire.

"I can't do this. I have to go get him." I ran to my car and went to the airport. I can't let him go. I need him. I looked around the first part but he wasn't there.

"Flight xxx is ready. Please aboard to plane."

I remembered the ticket and that's the number he had. I ran up going through the security that tried to hold me back. "Jinhwan!" I yelled. I didn't see him. I squinted my eyes and saw him entering the plane.

"No! Jinhwan!" I ran to where the gates were and saw him turn around looking for something. "Jinhwan over here!" I yelled jumping and waving my hand just to get his attention. He didn't see me and entered the plane.

I fell onto my knees and cried hard. Why did this have to happen to me? Why didn't he see me? He must hate me now. "Ahhh!" I screamed, people stared at me feeling bad for me but that didn't help it just made me feel useless. The plane started to fly into the sky, but all I could do was watch it and let my heart slowly fall apart.

Can the airplane wait for one more day, one more hour, one more minute, even one more second.

Hey Mr. Airplane, wait a little longer.

Kim Jinhwan

I looked behind me and looked away. He still isn't there. I went to the first class and sat in my seat. I looked out side the window but was startled when I heard the ladys voice say, "Put on your seatbelts. The plane will lift off in one minute."

I put on my seatbelt and looked back outside the window. My eyes scanned through all the people that were waving goodbye to there families and loved ones. Even the people in the plane were waving.

One caught my eye. He was the only one on his knees and had people looking at him hurtfully. I looked closer and saw it was Junhoe. A tear fell down leading to another and another. He came. He actually came. I touched the window wishing that I could reach out to him, but he couldn't see me.

I'm so sorry Junhoe, I don't know if you'll ever except my apology.