eye contact

Chapter Two

Koo Junhoe

"You need a girlfriend," Bobby said putting his arm over my shoulder. I glared at him. He moved his arm and backed up. "Chill man, I was just joking around with you." I started to walk faster and he kept running after me.

I stopped when I looked through a café window. I squinted my eyes to make sure I wasn't imagining things.

 I squinted my eyes to make sure I wasn't imagining things

I looked up at the sign and it said IKONIC CAFÉ. I opened the door and was greeted by a handsome guy.

"Welcome to IKONIC café, my name is Hanbin and I'll be helping you today

"Welcome to IKONIC café, my name is Hanbin and I'll be helping you today." I was half-listening to what he was saying and kept looking at the same guy.

"Excuse me, sir?" I moved my attention back to him. He smiled and motioned me to follow him. I followed him, my eyes not leaving the beauty God took his time on.

Bobby tried to sneak up behind me, but I pushed him in front of me before his hands could even get close. The waiter turned around and was surprised by Bobby falling onto him.

My eyes widened then a group of girls started taking pictures. I turned around was blinded by a flash then saw the beauty looking at me.

 I turned around was blinded by a flash then saw the beauty looking at me

He started walking towards me and I stood there frozen. Then, he passed me and went towards the other guy. He pulled Bobby off of Hanbin and helped him stand up. He glared at me then led Hanbin away.

I looked at Bobby and noticed how his eyes were stuck on Hanbin. Well, his ass. He's blushing, and the look in his eyes. I thought he was straight. But, I can't blame him, I do have my eye on a guy too.

"Come on, we have to apologize." I dragged Bobby to the waiters. "Why do I have to apologize? You're the one who pushed me." I pushed his head down then bowed. "We are so sorry for causing a ruckus at your café. And for knocking your staff down." The beauty nodded at me. "Apology accepted."

"Please sit. Hanbin will be back to serve you in a bit." We both sat down at a two chaired table.

×××

"When his eyes landed on mine I felt like I was going to melt," I said to my roommate, Yunhyeong. I held my book tightly to my chest. "I didn't think you'd be the one out of all of our friends to be gay except for me. I thought for sure it was gonna be Bobby. Guess I owe Donghyuk money." I glared at him then he looked scared. "What?" I sighed and looked back up.

"I'm not all the way gay, just bisexual I guess." He raised his eyebrows and gave me an awkward smile "Sure, I believe you." He said sarcastically. When I got up he backed away and covered his face with his hands. "I was just kidding Junhoe!"

I walked back to my desk and sighed. "Bisexual." He mumbled loud enough for me to hear then giggled. I motioned my book at him, he flinched. "Idiot," I said quietly to myself.