sex

Chapter Nine

Junhoe

I pinned him against the wall and kissed him passionately. He kissed back as I trailed my hands down his hips. We went to the bed and took both of our clothes off. I looked at him with the same expression that he was looking at me with. Who's gonna top? "Rock, Paper, Scissors?" I smirked and held my hand into an fist. "You know what... You just top."  I shrugged and had him suck on my fingers.

I lifted his legs and he immediately clinched his cheeks together. "Don't be afraid." He nodded and calmed down. "J-just get it over with." He bit his lip and shut his eyes tightly. I put my tip at his entrance and pushed it inside of his tight hole. "F-duck. Stop clenching." He pouted. "I'm not even clenching right now." He moaned as I entered him a little bit past my tip. Can it even fit? I pushed in harder making his gasp in pleasure.

"Ah~ daddy~" I turned red and stopped where I was. "U-um that was... By mistake. Please move." I nodded and thrusted in him. I quickened my pace when I started to hear him mumble my name. "Junhoe~!" He finally yelled and it drove me over the edge. "The-there! Right there! Fuck!" His breathing started to get heavier and I lifted him up for his arms to go around my neck. "I'm going to cum Junhoe." I thrusted faster and pumped his member. "I'm gonna cum inside." I let out a loud groan when I came inside of him. He came soon after and we both collapsed on the bed.

Jinhwan's pov

He softly breathed in my ear and caressed my hair. "I love you, babe." I chuckled at the name and pecked his lips. "I love you too." I yawned and stood up. I walked to his closet looking for clean clothes. He whistled and I turned around smiling.

"What a nice view. Makes me wanna do it again." I scoffed and continued to look through his closet. His arms wrapped around my waist and I blushed. "Wanna shower together?" He whispered in my ear and licked my earlobe. I cleared my throat and slowly moved his arms. "I clean up better when I'm alone." I walked into the bathroom and saw him pouting before I closed the door.

Junhoe's pov

"No fun." I said to myself. I lookdmed at his bag and figured I might as well help him unpack. I started with his clothes which he doesn't have a lot of.

¤¤¤

I was at his belongings and opened his bag. I set his things on a desk and was shocked the last thing I saw in his bag. "T-tomorrow?" My hands started to shake as I held his plane tickets in my hand. I grabbed his clothes that was in the closet and threw them in his suitcase.

My fingers slides through my hair and I started to lose my self-control. "Was he using me?" The doorknob from the bathroom twisted open and I saw Jinhwan in his clothes. "Why are you crying June?" His fingers were about to wipe my tears but I pushed his hand away.

"Do you love me?" He smiled and pecked my lips. "Ofcourse I do June. What made you think that?" I clenched my fist and walked to his bag. "What is this Jinhwan?" I pulled out the tickets from his bag and his smile immediately became a frown. "Wh-why were you looking in my bag?"

¤

I finally updated and the next chapter is the last.