cheek

Short Chapter
Chapter Seven

Jinhwan's pov

I feel like a dog going through heat because I'm weirdly horny today. Is it because I saw his thing? I don't know. "Junhoe~ We can got to a motel." He looked up at me since I'm on his back. "No Jinhwan we're not doing horny things yet. We aren't even dating yet." I smiled.

"Will you go out with me?" He stopped walking and I jumped off his back. "I know it's a yes. So to celebrate let's fuck." I went on my tippytoes trying kiss him but he backed away. "Did you just-?" I nodded then tried to kiss him again but he moved.

He smiled then hugged me. I was about to kiss his neck but he stopped hugging me. "You killed my boner." He held my hand and walked me somewhere. "You're not afraid of heights, right?" I shook my head. "I'm also not afraid of the heights you can take me." I bit on his ear and he cleared his throat.

He brought me to a ferriswheel and I looked at him. "Why? So we can fuck in it?" He just pulled me inside and the man closed the door, he stared at us weirdly then I glared at him. He got scared and looked away. The ride started moving and I reached out to Junhoe.

"You hard yet?" He looked away and pointed behind me. "It's so high!" He pretended to look amazed. "Stop ignoring what I'm saying. I know you heard me." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

¤¤¤

When the ride was over I rushed out when the man opened the door. Junhoe ran after me but I ran faster. In the end, his legs were longer than mine and he caught up to me. He hugged me from behind and I blushed. "Sorry Jinhwan." I smiled and looked up at him. "Wow!" He looked at the sky when I said that and he turned his head.

I went on my tippytoes and kissed him on the cheek. He looked down then smiled at me. "You sneak." He started tickling me and I uncontrollably laughed. "Ah...! Stop!" He pecked my cheek then I pecked his again. It was basically a kissing duel.

¤¤¤

I held his hand while we walked back to my house. When we came to the door Yunhyeong opened it. He was with Chanwoo holding his bags. "Bye Junhoe. I'll miss our fights." I looked at Chanwoo and he just bowed to me. "See you later." I waved when they went into the car and so did Junhoe.

"Hey. You wanna move in with me?" I blushed and nodded. "Netflix and chill?" I tilted my head. "Nevermind." he said and brought me inside.