touch

Chapter Six

Including: Jinhwan's testosterone

Koo Junhoe

"Junhoe!" I opened my eyes and saw a monster. "Ahhh!" I fell on the bed and backed to my window. Jinhwan took off the mask and him and Yunhyeong started laughing. "Good one Jinhwan." They high fived each other, then Jinhwan looked at me and crossed his arms.

"So... When were you gonna tell me you had a roommate?" He raised his eyebrows and tapped his foot on the floor. I stood up and rubbed my nape. "Um..." He smiled. "I was kidding." I sighed in relief then hugged him. "I have to clean up so I don't stink." Jinhwan giggled then I went into the bathroom.

When I came out Yunhyeong pulled off my towel and Jinhwan covered his eyes. "No Jinhwan, don't cover your eyes. This for you." I looked at my towel then grabbed it and wrapped it around my waist. Yunhyeong pulled down Jinhwan's hands. Jinhwan blushed just looking at my chest then walked out of my room. "Yunhyeong get out." He mocked me then walked out.

I got dressed then came out of my room. "You ready?" He nodded then held out his hand. "Let's hold hands." I held his hand and smiled at him. We laughed then walked out of my house.

×××

"What do you wanna eat today?" He bit his lip and looked me up and down. "You." I blushed and awkwardly laughed. "Very funny. Seriously what do you wanna eat." He looked at me hungrily and I saw a food place. "Five Guys it is." He pouted as I pulled him there.

"Are we going here because the bathroom is only for one person." He tried to move my hand on his thing and I pulled it up. "Yah! Why are you rejecting me?" He scrunched up his face. "Why are you so horny today?" He looked at me and smiled.

"Because your dick is big. It's so big. Bigger than my tight and wet hole." I gulped then he jumped on my back. "Let's go somewhere else." I held him up and felt his boner on my back. Wow! This is gonna be a long day.