walk

Chapter Five

Koo Junhoe

I put on my shoes and walked out of the house I live in with Yunhyeong. I am trustworthy and I will prove it to him. I knocked on his door and he opened it in his towel. "Yes?" He looked up at me and gasped. "W-why didn't you tell me you were coming over?! H-hold on."

He closed the door and I waited for him to come down. It took a couple of minutes until he opened the door. "Come in." When he opened the door all the way I pulled him outside. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Do you have your key?" I asked him. He nodded then I locked the door and closed it. "We're going somewhere?" I smirked them pulled him from his porch.

We started walking through his neighborhood awkwardly keeping our distance. I walked closer to him but was pushed by Bobby and Hanbin. "What the fuck?" I whispered in Bobby's ear and hit the back of his neck. He pouted and rubbed his neck. "Hey, guys," Hanbin said holding Bobby's arm and leaning his head on his shoulder. Jinhwan and I looked at each other for a little bit but then tried to hold hands. People started looking at us so we stopped.

"Do you two mind? We were kinda walking on our own." Jinhwan said to the lovey-dovey couple. "Oh right. You guys aren't on that level yet." He doesn't understand that he is just a side for Bobby. I should tell him. Bobby would just end up breaking his heart anyways.

"Bobby, can I talk to you for a little while." He shrugged. "Why not." We walked away from them and I sighed. "Are you still using Hanbin." He tilted his head and smirked. "Yep. What's up?" He gasped and looked at me. "He doesn't love someone else right? Right?!" He shook my shoulder then I moved his hand. "Whoa chill there buddy. No, are you still gonna play with his heart?"

He scoffed then smiled at me. "Yeah, he doesn't mean anything to me." I sighed then shook my head. "You really are a player." He made a stupid angry face.

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Are too."

Kim Jinhwan

"His real name is Jiwon. Bobby is just his nickname." I nodded and he frowned. "Do you even care?" I shook my head then put an earbud in waiting for Junhoe. I turned around remembering how easily Hanbin falls in love. I'm such a bad friend.

"Hanbin, are you in love with him?" He looked at me and both of our mouths went wide open. "Okay. Can you get over him?" He bit his lip and I knew his answer. "Damn it, why are you so easy." He pouted and looked down. "I don't know." I hugged him and he hugged me back. "Stupid."

Junhoe and Jiwon came back and I stopped hugging him. Jiwon put his arm around Hanbin's shoulder and pecked his cheek. "Let's go, baby." Hanbin blushed and walked away with Jiwon.

"Junhoe. Is Jiwon safe to date?" He raised his eyebrows. "Do you want to? In that case, no." I shook my head. "I meant for Hanbin." He looked at me and smiled. "Jiwon loves Hanbin but won't admit it. There is nothing to worry about. But maybe there is gonna be something to worry about. You never know with Jiwon."

We kept walking and I told little jokes and stories to keep him interested. He walked closer to me and let me put my arm around his shoulder. When we watched a movie at his place he leaned his head on my shoulder. Best. Date. Ever.