I might love you •Strauberryjam

"Don't mess with me! I'll get you back!" I yell to Mitchell as he walks forwards threatening to tickle me. "I swear on my mums life I will end you!" I scream. I look around for possible exits. If I jump over to couch I could run into the bathroom and lock the door. That's what I'll do. I shuffle a bit over so I can get a clear shot. I bolt towards the couch. I just make it to the couch when I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. Damn it I'm caught. I feel his fingers tickle my sides. "Stop Mitchell! Stop!" I say between breaths. He stops and turns me around.
"I love you y/n." He whispered
"Yeah well I don't love you."
"Oh come on. You love me." He leans in until our lips are barely touching. "You love me baby girl."
"Maybe a little." I say closing my eyes. He connects our lips and like every other kiss I'm greeted with fireworks. The kiss is soft and quick but it feels amazing. "Yeah I might love you a little bit." He smiles and hugs me.

A/N
I'm back from the dead! Well not really. I've kind of lost interest in the cube because I haven't really watched it lately. Summer's soon so I plan to catch up then but for now I don't really know what's going on. I know this imagine was really short but I just wanted to put something up.