New neighbour •rusher

I wake up extra early to get a glimpse of the moving truck. Our neighbourhood is pretty quite so when someone moves in its a large event. I see the huge truck and a car following behind. I go to my closet and grab a hoodie. I walk outside still in my socks. I could feel the cold pavement beneath my feet as I slowly jog to my new neighbours. I get right in front of the car when someone starts to talk to me. "Hi sweetie! You must be our neighbour." I turn around to see a woman probably in her mid forty's holding a box.
"Oh uh yes I am. I'm Y/N." she smiles then disappears into the house. A few moments later a boy around my age walks out.
"Hi Y/N! My name is Brayden." The guy was full of energy and joy.
"Hey Brayden." I notice he wasn't looking up so I follow his gaze all the way down to my feet. I wiggle my toes which makes him laugh.
"Well Y/N how about you go back to your house and put on some shoes then after that would you like to join me somewhere for breakfast?" Said Brayden with a huge smile on his face. "Sounds great but what about your mother?"
"It was her idea in the first place."
"Okay well sounds good!" Brayden follows me as I walk back to my house. I put my shoes on then we walk to a nearby restaurant. This boy seems so funny and kind and I can't wait to get to know him.

A/N
I know its short but i don't plan on having really long imagines. Remember if you want to request something for me to write you can either message me or comment something. Hope you enjoyed reading.