Happy Halloween •Graser10

I know it's not Halloween!!!! But I love Halloween sooooooo...

Y/N
I go to his front door and knock loudly. Weird... No ones answering. I turn around and to see the car was gone. Okay so they're out at the moment. I started to leave but then I hear the door open. "Hey where are you going? Sorry I didn't hear your knock. I was talking with the guys." Graser grabs me be my wrist and pulls me inside.
"Where is the car?"
"Oh, my parents went out to a party and my brother is at a friends house." He said while bringing me to his room. We go inside and he walks over to his computer and puts his headphones on. I walk over to him and sit in his lap. He rested his chin on my shoulder. "Sup boys! Y/N is here so be careful of what you say!"
"Wow. Be careful of what you say? What is there to be careful of?" I say while laughing. I'm not that concerned. Graser always says things like that.
"He doesn't want us to say that he's madly in love with you." Said Straub
"Well I hope he loves me! I am his girlfriend!"
"Y/N don't worry I love you to pieces!"
"Awe! Zachary you're such a sweetheart!" I turn my head to face Graser. I pucker my lips.
"Hey I didn't join this TS call to listen to a romantic conversation!" Said Straub while laughing.
"Shut up Straub!" Said Graser. I pucker my lips a little more. Gah kiss me! Finally he connects our lips. I turn my head and mutter "finally." I get up and walk over to his door. "I'm raiding your Halloween candy!" I leave without an answer. I walk around his house looking for the candy box but I can't find it. "Zachary! Where's the candy!"
"Far away from you!" Wow rude. I trudge back up the stairs to Graser's room. I slowly open the door. "Hi baby." He says to me. I bite my lip and walked over to him.
"Hey Zach." I see him smile. I know he likes it when I call him Zach. It's because I usually call him Zachary or Graser. I play with the sleeve if his shirt. He turns his attention to his computer and mutes his mic. After clicking around for a few seconds he faces me again. He stands up and places his hands on my waist.
"Happy Halloween." He whispered in my ear. He brushes his lips against my lips. I hate when I get teased. I can't wait any longer. I lean in. Our mouths move in sync as he brings me closer to him. I place my hands around his neck as his hands slowly slide down to the bottom of my shirt. We brake apart to breath and he looks me in the eyes. I nod and he slowly lifts my shirt higher and higher. "Oh god I love you so much." Graser whispers to me.
"I love you-"
"I'm home! Caleb wanted to come over for a bit so we're gonna go to his house later!" Said Graser's brother. Really?! Graser lowers my shirt back down and I put my hands down. "My brother ruins everything. How about when he's gone we continue?" Graser said.
"Your brothers a cock blocker." I say trying not to laugh. Graser bursts out laughing and falls onto the floor. I let out a snort but I soon begin to laugh as well. The moment might have been ruined but this is one funny memory.

A/N
So how was that? I usually don't write things like that so let me know if I should write more. If you want something written for you or have an idea of what to write next then message me or comment something. Bye!