First kiss •bayani

Y/N
"Jordan could you stop screaming please!" I yell at him from my room.
"Sorry! I almost got killed in my video game!" Oh my god that boy is addicted to that game. We've been roommates for a year now and I swear he plays that game everyday! I get up from my bed and head to my closet. Time to get dressed. I pick out my high waisted shorts and my purple crop top. I walk out into the living room and sit beside him. He turns off the game and looks at me. "We should go to the park."
"Uh sure." I walk over to the front door and slip on some flip flops. "Ready?"
"Lets go y/n!" We walk to the park in silence.
"So why are we going to the park?"
"Why not?" Ugh. Seriously?! There must be a reason. I hate boys. They're always so weird and suspicious. We arrive at the park. No kids are there and it looks pretty boring. "Race you to the playground!" He bolts to the playground.
"Jordan! Wait for me!" I run after him. Flip flops were a terrible shoe choice! I climb up the ladder thing and look for him. "Where'd you go?!" I call out. I feel someone's arms wrap around my waist. I turn around. It's Jordan.
"I'm right here."
"Good. I don't want to loose you now."
"I really like you y/n."
"I really like you Jordan."
"Oh good. I guess you won't mind if I do this then." he presses his lips into mine. His lips are as warm as summer and he smells like pine. He pulls back. Jordan tightens his arms and pulls me into a hug.
"Will you go out with me?"
"Of course Jordan."

A/N
I know it's really short but I'm not getting inspired to write anymore. I still love writing but I have homework and I never know what to write! Leave a comment or message me if you want me to write something. Bye!