The demand •childdolphin

***trigger warning***
Cutting and suicide

Don't worry it ends happy :)

Y/N
"Bye mom! I'll be home later!" I yell as loud as I can. I don't wait for a response, I just race to my car. A while earlier a got a call from my best friend Ryan. I answered and it was completely silent. I thought he had dialled me by accident but then I heard him say sorry. His sorry was muffled by sobs and it seemed weak. I knew something was up so now I'm leaving. I start the engine. I back out and drive to Ryan's house. Thank god it was practically dead out. It was late and I'm worrying so I don't stop for any red lights. I get there within 10 minutes. I run up to his house and bang on the door. "Ryan let me in!" I wait but no one answers the door. I turn the door knob and with my luck the door swings open. "Ryan?! You're scaring me!" Still no response. I jog to his room. No one was there. His bathroom light was on though. I walk up to the door. "Ryan I'm coming in." I open the door and horror rushes to me. The first thing I see is my best friend in the bath tub drenched in blood. "Oh god Ryan no! You said you were better!" I run to him and shake him. He raises his head if only to now realize I was there. "I'm calling 911!" I take out my phone but his bloody hand stops me. "No please. I want this. I'm sorry." Want this?! I look to my left and a new wave of shock hits me. Letters were placed neatly on the counter. I glanced at them to read the names. Y/N, dad, Brayden, Mitch, Jordan. Oh my god. I rip my hand from his grip and call for an ambulance.
They said they would be as quick as possible. "Ryan please don't die. I need you!" He smiles at me but his eye lids starts to drop and his head bobs up and down. "No please!" I grab a towel that was on the counter and tightly wrap it around his arm. Immediately it was soaked in blood. I put as much pressure on it as I can. Suddenly I hear people in the living room. "In here quick!" Soon five men come bursting in the room.
"Y/N don't let them take me!" Ryan calls out to me. I didn't say anything. I let the men take him. I see the lights disappear In the distance. I look back to the letters and pick up mine. They won't allow me to see him, I'm not sure if he's going to die or survive I won't know until later. I carefully unfold the letter.

Dear Y/N
I have loved for a long time now. I wanted to tell you but I know if I told you this would only make it more sad for you... But yet I'm still telling you. Please give Brayden, my dad, Mitch and Jordan their letters too. I know this sounds like an odd demand but if you ever have a baby boy then please name him Ryan. I know it will make you sad but I want to be in your life some how. I'm so sorry. I am so terribly sorry. I just couldn't take things anymore. My old scars were tempting me and I just had to! I just had to... Nothing was your fault. You made me happy. And don't feel sad either. I'm with my mom now. I promise to tell her all about you! I know you'll probably keep this letter forever, but try and forget about me please.
Love you lots.
Ryan

I feel the tears run down my face. I loved him too. I look to the bathtub stained with blood. I know I should clean it but I hate the smell of blood. I walk out of the bathroom and into his room. I go into his closet and pull out one of his sweaters. I put it on. I could smell his cologne. I walk over to his bed and climb under the blankets. I fall asleep soon after.

*5 years later*

My body felt like it was in fire. The nurses and doctors all congratulated me but none if it really mattered to me. I want to see my baby. I could hear crying from my baby. I saw my child get whisked away into the other room. I look up to see my husband. His face white like snow but a smile bigger then I've ever seen. He looks down at me. "I'm going to get a tattoo of this date." He said.
"You already have a ton. But I'll let you get his on." I half whispered half talked. A nurse comes out holding my child. I sit up and she lets me hold the baby.
"Well Mrs. Blystone what are you going to name your baby boy?" I look up and he gives me a nod. It was a demand that needed to be fulfilled.
"I'm going to name him after my husband. Ryan."

A/N
Tbh I started to cry while writing this. I know it started out really sad but it had a happy ending! If any of you didn't get it basically Ryan survived and married you then they had a child and named it after him. Remember to message me or comment something if you want something written. Bye!