Bite

I can feel it.

My throat tightening.

My vision blurring.

I'm about to have an anxiety attack.

"Geez. No need to throw a temper tantrum, I'm just bringing you to my room so that you don't run away," Calum chuckles.

Just bringing me to your room. JUST.

I've been kidnapped by vampire psychopaths and there's no way in hëll that I can escape. My family won't even remember my existence... And neither will my friends. To top it all off, I'm going to be Calum, Michael, Ashton, and Luke's personal beverage.

My life as Know it is over.

My eyes widen as I look at Calum who seems to be more than confused. Although, I can't say he feels bad or anything... I mean, he is a vampire.

I can't breath.

"Hel-help," I choke out, grasping my neck in my hands.

It feels as though I've been trapped in a box that just keeps getting tighter in tighter. You're fine Grey, just breath! I tell myself, but the situation at hand is much bigger than what my comforting words have to offer.

It's not that I feel like I'm in a constricting box it's that I am in one!

"What the fück is happening?" I hear Calum's muffled voice.

I want to look up at him but all I'm capable of doing is staring at the slowly blackening floor. If I don't calm myself down soon, I'm going to pass out. If that happens... Will Calum just take advantage of me?

The thought only arouses more anxiety, throwing my heart rate through the roof.

"Grey! Hey what's wrong?" Calum's voice begins to become clearer, "You're fine! No one has even hurt you,"

Yet.

No, don't think about that.

Slowly, my senses become clear as I find myself being held in Calum's arms. It's warm, and comforting. I feel safe sitting here-he's a vampire.

"Get off me!" I jump, quickly scooting away from him until I reach the opposite side of the small room.

"What just happened to you?" He asks, not even phased by my reaction to him.

"It's called an anxiety attack," I huff, "it can happen when you kidnap someone,"

Calum rolls his eyes, getting off the floor and gesturing to me, "Follow me,"

I reluctantly obey his command, feeling awfully tired after everything that has happened so far. It's almost disappointing, having an anxiety attack after not having one in so long. But I have to say, it's pretty surprising that I didn't have one earlier.

"In here," He mumbles, holding a door open for me.

As I walk past him I notice his face to be awfully flushed, only a slight tint in both of his cheeks. On top of that, he seems to have somehow worked up a sweat. He is a vampire and all but he sure does look different from earlier today.

"Are you okay?" I question, sitting down on the bed closest to the window.

"I think that's what I'm supposed to ask you," He grunts, closing the door behind him.

"Yeah but you look a bit... Well ill,"

"Your heart sped up when you had your little episode which means that I could here the blood pumping through your veins. It also didn't help that I had to catch when you fell. Feeling your blood rush through your body took a lot of restraint to not bite you considering I'm a vampire," He explains quickly.