I took a screenshot of the picture to send to Hanbin. But my finger slipped and swiped right. I facepalmed a lump on my forehead. "Ow," I immediately regret doing that.

I stood up and started walking around the couch, my eyes attached to my phone. My phone buzzed and I immediately jumped on the couch.

"We matched!" I blushed and was confused about what to do next. Shit. He'll go to the café again, and I work all day tomorrow. I whined then laid my head down on the couch. I took a peek at his bio.

I'm bisexual. I can go both ways ;-).

I blushed then he messaged me. I ignored it because I was too tired or scared. Either way, I went on the app as a joke anyway. I quickly deleted it and chuckled. "Never using that app again." I went into my bedroom and watched YouTube videos until I fell asleep.

Koo Junhoe

I waited and waited for him to reply to my message.

Hey, it's me from the café.

But no reply. I looked at his profile and traced his name with my finger. "Kim Jinhwan, you keep sending me mixed signals." Maybe he'll be at work tomorrow.

×××

I went inside the café and obviously, Bobby wanted to go too. I looked at the counter and saw him making coffee for a lady that was staring a little too long.

"Here's your coffee." He smiled at her and she walked out of the store, staring me up and down before leaving. I shivered at the look she gave me. Was that supposed to be attractive?

Maybe he thinks so. He was smiling. Maybe it could be straight. No, then why would he match with me on that app? I was pulled out of my thoughts when the waiter came.

"Hi again. My name is Hanbin and I will be serving you today." He bowed to Bobby. "And sorry for what happened the other day." Bobby looked at me with a sly smirk.

"It's okay, and by the way my name is Jiwon, but my friends call me Bobby." He grabbed Hanbin's hand and kissed it. Hanbin blushed and showed us to our table. "Here you are, I will take your order in just a second." Bobby winked at him and the brunette bit his lip.

"Since when have you started flirting with guys?" He raised an eyebrow and smirked. "I'm not flirting. I'm just messing around with him." I rolled my eyes and looked at Jinhwan who was already staring at me. I smiled and he looked away.

"You're such a jerk, Bobby." He nodded and looked at the menu. "It's in my DNA, baby boy." I cringed at the name he gave me, and he just started laughing.

Hanbin came back and took our orders. "Yep, he is mine." He looked at Hanbin walk away. "And he's not bad there either." I made a disgusted face at him. "I can't believe your about to play with him. I'm just looking for love." Bobby tried not to laugh and nodded.

Kim Jinhwan

I looked down when he walked in, but his eyes were so alluring that I couldn't. He stared back at me so I immediately looked away. My cheeks were red and I'm serving a girl so she probably thinks I'm blushing at her. She smirked and I smiled to be polite and to get a tip. She grabbed her coffee then walked away. So no tip?

I looked over at Hanbin who sat them down and winked at me which made my cheeks redder. I probably shouldn't have told him what happened last night.

×××

After Hanbin took their orders he gave me their trays. "Take this to them." I shook my head. "Nope. I'm not talking to him. You know how I get around guys I like." My eyes widened. "You like him? Now you definitely have to." I complained but walked to their table anyway.

"Here is your order." when I put the coffee towards Junhoe I was bumped by a customer and spilled it on his shirt and pants."Oh my God. I'm so sorry. Let me get that for you. I quickly brought out a napkin and started wiping him everywhere it was wet. ( (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

"I am so sorry. Your coffee will be free, okay?" I looked up at him and he nodded while blushing. I looked down and noticed my hand on his penis. I moved my hand away and bowed to him. "Sorry!"

I sprinted away from their table and tried not to scream. He was getting hard because I touched him and his dick is huge.

×××

After I cooled down I went back to their table and brought his new coffee. "Sorry again about that." I bowed again. "It's okay. I'm perfectly fine." I smiled and blushed since we looked at each other's eyes for the longest.

"You have the prettiest smile." I blushed harder and mumbled a soft, "Thank you". I walked away from their table and when I got into the kitchen with Hanbin I turned into a die-hard fanboy.

"He said that I have the prettiest smile." He lifted his eyebrows and chuckled. "He's flirting, that means he has an interest in you." I blushed thinking about that. "Also, he's huge. Like massive. It was down to his le-" Hanbin stopped me. "You can tell me about that later. But I think you guys would look really good together."

"I'll ask him on a date then." Hanbin nodded then rushed me out of the kitchen.

They were about to leave, and as Hanbin helped them pay Junhoe looked at me. Before they walked out I went in front of Junhoe. "Hi. Do you want to... I don't know just maybe..." Hanbin came behind me and smiled. "Go on a double date." Bobby turned around and smiled. "Yeah, a double date sounds great." Bobby slung his arm around Junhoe's shoulder.

Junhoe nodded and smiled. "Here's my number." I gave him my phone and he typed his number in my contacts. "Call me." He slid the phone in my back pocket then walked out with Bobby. I pulled out my phone and looked at the name.

June❤

Koo Junhoe

I looked at my phone waiting for him to call or text or anything! Song looked at me and sighed. "Are you okay?" I nodded, still staring at my phone. "Oh god, the obsession with phones is getting worse and worse. His screen isn't even on."

"I'm waiting for Jinhwan to call me." He sipped on his tea then set it on the table. "Jinhwan? The coffee guy?" I nodded and he shook his head.

"Actually, I have something to say about that." I sat up and looked at him. "You should stop going out to eat before you get fat." I threw my book at him and it landed on his head. "Ow! That hurt!" He pouted. "I won't become fat Yunhyeong!" He scoffed. "Whatever June hoe."