Chapter 7: Side Effects

Start from the beginning

"Oh shit, I'm 'bout to come!" He bellowed. Not even a second after, he buried his dick in my mouth, holding my head in place as he came. His dick throbbed as I licked up all and what was left of his orgasm not even surprised that he was still hard and ready for more. That was one of the reasons I loved doing ecstasy while having sex. Stamina was endless.

Without any hesitation, I hopped on his erection moving aside my thong and took him in deep. There was no time for foreplay and teasing. I was too wet to wait.

I threw my head back in bliss and moaned at the feel of taking just about all eight inches. I silently thanked God for blessing this man so well.

My moans began subtle but it didn't take long for him and me to pick up a rhythm where he had his fingers digging into my ass. I placed my hands on his shoulders as he pounded his high straight into my pussy. At this moment, I too didn't care who else was on this floor or even if they could hear us fucking our life away. 

It was that damn good. 

Not long, I could feel the waves of my ecstasy ride higher and higher threatening to burst through and run down all over him. My thighs began to buckle and I started kneading my own breasts. I moved my hand in the center of his chest and hung my head as I allowed the feeling to take over my entire body and watch the sweat mingle between our bodies.

"I'm about to, to..." The tingling sensation took over my entire body. Coming took me to a different place where every nerve in my body became alive. It was a delicious electric feeling that had my thighs shaking and my breathing heavy. Soon after me, I could faintly hear Qunicy cries of passion as he buried himself as deep as he could go with a few more pumps then pulled out quick enough to catch himself in his hands.

I collapsed on his chest, feeling the sweat and come mix between our thighs. "Damn..." Quincy ran his hands over his head and let out a sigh of relief and exhaustion.

I looked up at Quincy and smiled while slowly rolling off  his lap.  I fell on my back against the couch. Without even looking, I just knew my hair was in tangles and my face flushed and skin wet with sweat. Every time we had sex with ecstasy in our system, I always turned out to look that way.

Quincy looked down at his Wristwatch and sat up straight. "Oh shit, I'm late." Quincy in a blink of an eye had his pants pulled up and shirt fixed, ready to head back downstairs and out the door. Before leaving, he kissed my cheek and said, "Till next time, sweet Honey," and without looking back, made his way out the room and down the stairs. 

For some reason I couldn't help but feel a little bit used. Even though I was the one using him to get rid of that sexual tension from Tyrone, I knew this was strictly sexual. Till now, it never was a problem.

What made it even worse was that I still had those feelings for Tyrone. I stood up, fixed myself and shook my head realizing that the only way they would go away is if I fuck Tyrone and that was something I was not ready to do especially knowing that nothing good was going to come out of it. 

***

Two days later

"Tyrone, If I get the cheese cake, you gon' share with me?" 

Tyrone looked down at his menu and licked the front of his teeth as if he had a piece of meat stuck in between. "I don't know Nova." I knew he was getting tired of her begging. She had been going at it for nearly twenty minutes asking if he would split a cheese cake with her. She said she was trying to watch her figure and only eating half of it wasn't cheating her diet. 

Nora flipped her dessert menu on the table and looked to Tyrone with her pleading eyes. "Pleassseee!" She whined. She pressed her chest against the table so that they were more exposed through her shirt. Knowing Tyrone, we both knew he couldn't resist boobs no matter who's they were.