"Oh, Shu....I'm Gonna Kill Him." Chapter 14

Later Monday.
*Aphmau's POV*
FC and I were walking home while talking. And Garroth stopped us.

"Hey! Aph. Listen I really need to talk to you. I still have no clue what I did wrong and I don't understand. I also don't understand why you are hanging out with this guy. And acting like he is the best person in the world." Garroth stated firmly.

"You really don't know what you did, huh?" Aaron says.

"Aaron." I warn him again. Aaron sighs.

"Sorry Shu. But I can't believe he hasn't realized that you were there for that."
I glare at Aaron. He wasn't supposed to mention that.

"What? You were there for what?" Garroth asks completely confused. But my attention is on Aaron, because I'm afraid that if I look at Garroth, I will burst into tears.

"Aaron I told you not to bring that up." I tell him, trying to keep my voice unwavering.

I think Aaron notices because he turns back to Garroth—who is spitting out a bunch of questions—and all he says is,
"You better figure out who you want. Shu, probably won't wait for you forever. I'm not allowed to say anything, and plus we need to go."
We turn and start walking down the street again. To leave Garroth with his thoughts.

When we get to my place, I bring him to my room. While I go to my bathroom, and change into shorts and a tank top.

I head out of the bathroom and sit on the bed. Aaron starts to trace my scars with his finger.

"These are the ones I did yesterday," I point out to the deepest ones I had ever done on my arms.

"Oh, Shu....I'm gonna kill him." I smile at Aaron. He is a great friend.

"You can't kill him, and you know it. I like him too much. Besides I can't let him know that these were the deepest ones. It will kill him and my Mom. They think that they took all my razor blades." I tell him.

"You mean, you aren't gonna tell them?"

"No, I'm not. He has to fight for me." I state as serious as I can.

"He will. As soon as he figures out what he did."

"I hope you're right FC."

"You know what? I'm gonna head home. And we are gonna go on some quests."

"Okay. Later Aaron."
--------------

I am so sorry!! I was grounded! Anyways I have just had my first day at school today! How was everyone's first day? (if you're in school yet?)