"After School We Go To My Place." Chapter 4

Early Thursday.
*Aphmau's POV*
I was greeted by Garroth, the next morning, on my way to school.
"Hey Aph~!" I laughed a bit at him, he sounded just like Travis. When Travis used to be my friend.
"Hi Garroth," I responded smiling my fake smile at him. He didn't seem to notice, or acted like he didn't notice, like everyone else.
He started up a conversation and we talked the whole way to school.

3rd Period
"Today we are going to be writing inspirational quotes." Mrs.Zoey, our language arts teacher, handed out papers. I already knew what I was gonna write.
"You may chat quietly amongst yourselves." She announced.
I turned to Garroth. "I already know what I'm writing." I told him.
"Lucky, I have no clue what to write."
"Just let your creativity flow...." I told him and started writing my own.
If only our eyes saw souls
instead of bodies
how very different our
world would be.
I absolutely love that quote. I came up with it when I first started getting depressed two years ago. But that's also when I met FC, and he has always been there for me.
I sighed dreamily, that was the best time of my life.
Garroth nudged me, "Do you have a crush Aph~?" He asked me. I looked at him in shock.
"No. Garroth, just no. I was thinking about when I met my online friend a year ago, he was the best thing that has ever happened to me."
"So you like him?"
"No I don't." He let out a sigh of.....relief? When I said that. I don't know why. But the bell rang signaling that it was time for lunch. I grabbed Garroth's arm and pulled him to the cafeteria, squealing "I love lunch!"

He just chuckled at me, making me blush. Wait blush? I don't like Garroth, do I? I will just ask FC about it.

-hey FC? U there?

-yeah?

-um. listen I know this is gonna sound weird, but um. well I just blushed when Garroth laughed at me. and I wanted to know what it meant.

-lol. Shu I think you like him.

-no I couldn't that wouldn't be okay. we are just friends, u and him are my only friends and I don't want to lose him bc of a silly little crush. I don't think that I like him like that.....

-whatever u say Shu.

-hey! not cool FC. I don't think that I like him like that. and I don't think that he will ever like me back, remember I'm just an ugly potato.

-u are not a potato Shu. but u probably should get back to eating lunch with Garroth.

-k ttyl

-bye Shu!

I look back up at Garroth, only to find him staring at me. He blushes and turns away.
"Why were you staring at me?" I question him.
"Um, its just that you were blushing pretty badly, whatever you were texting about it made you blush pretty badly." He replied turning back to me.
This time I looked away.
"Oh and Aph. I was kinda hoping that you would tutor me in Math?" He asked shyly.
"Of course Garroth! Do you want to meet at my place or yours?" I asked him.
"Um I guess we could go to yours." He replied.
"Okay after school we will go to my place." He nodded, the bell rang and we headed off to our next class.
----------------